0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 59569 times)

December 09, 2013, 12:15:23 AM
Reply #360

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Cue the 'everton were very resilient' shouts from the media. Tyler was gutted when he seen the possession was 50-50 before after banging on about how dominant arsenal were on the ball.

We seem to slowly become the footballer's football team though: Merson, Neville and probably more and more ex-pros are loving us.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 09, 2013, 12:15:23 AM
Reply #361

blueski

Couldn't pick a MOM looking at the picks it's clear everyone has a different opinion, always a good sign. I went for Jags, thought he was outstanding but could have picked about 6 others.
mccarthy for me

did so much work and covered so much ground to limit arsenal and keep us in posession
Nil Satis

December 09, 2013, 12:15:45 AM
Reply #362

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Wow, thanks for the hugs, i needed them! Im exhausted after that. I have never seen us play this way before and it feels strange to support a team with so much potential. The mindset that we will fuck up next week against such a poor side is still there, but not as strong; the psychology of the team is totally different under Roberto and i doubt the word 'Bottlers' will ever be mentioned about the team again.

Says a lot that im 10% disapointed with a draw haha if only Lukaku had connected better at the end...but then they hit the bar so i bet they are thinking the same!

Coleman was top form, as was Howard, so i can forget the idea that the beard gave him magical powers :P

I hope to God that Barkleys decision making gets better soon, he needs to work on it. No doubt he is incredibly special, but he has cost us a lot of chances with very poor passes or holding on too long. I just hope it gets sorted out soon and there will be no stopping him or us.

Need a cup of tea now and a lie down.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:17:25 AM by Lizz88 »
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

December 09, 2013, 12:16:27 AM
Reply #363

School of Science

That was fucking awesome.

When Moyes gets sacked we'll have him back as chief scout. Davey can pick 'em, Bobby can tell them how to play.

What a cracking post haha.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

December 09, 2013, 12:16:48 AM
Reply #364

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
His potential is massive. Hope We get to see it all. Sky will be trying to sell him on in the summer

No doubt, along with the media and press. If we get CL I wonder if they'll still be so keen to see our best players leave?
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 12:17:36 AM
Reply #365

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Not bad for a side who will go and park the bus, are a bunch of thugs and have Gareth Barry and a kid from Wigan in midfield

Don't forget a team full of loanees!

December 09, 2013, 12:17:40 AM
Reply #366

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Barkley. The poor lad didn't blink when being interviewed!

His first interview on telly as well. Credit should be given to everyone who's kept him shielded from the media frenzy for so long.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

December 09, 2013, 12:17:51 AM
Reply #367

Dvm23

mccarthy for me

did so much work and covered so much ground to limit arsenal and keep us in posession

future captain for me

December 09, 2013, 12:18:41 AM
Reply #368

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Eddie that quote you've attached to your posts is one of the funniest i've seen on here.

Haha yeah I was genuinely in tears when it was posted, hence it's now my sig.

December 09, 2013, 12:19:56 AM
Reply #369

Simon Paul

Administrator
Martinez: "Overall I think it's fair to say that a draw is a fair result, if not then I think we edged it and we looked like the home team."

December 09, 2013, 12:20:01 AM
Reply #370

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Fuckin hell!! How did he do this, (Martinez)? The loans he’s brought in the way he’s got all the youngsters buzzing and the experienced purring. We might even get a smile out of Seamus. Come on you mighty fucking Blue Boys!!!!
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

December 09, 2013, 12:21:51 AM
Reply #371

Nicco

Picked Barca Kid for mom... Only because of his goal!
Jönköpings Södra IF

December 09, 2013, 12:23:14 AM
Reply #372

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Love Roberto Martinez' Everton. If ever there was a manager who has created a team in his image its him. Classy, stylish resilient. Fucking brilliant

Some great performances, especially Jags, Barkley and Coleman for me. The Deulofeu loan deal is looking like a masterstroke. Bryan Oviedo is Leighton Baines successor. Baines needs his head testing if he does want to leave this though

The School of Science is back
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 09, 2013, 12:25:12 AM
Reply #373

MmmblueBernard

I hope to God that Barkleys decision making gets better soon, he needs to work on it. No doubt he is incredibly special, but he has cost us a lot of chances with very poor passes or holding on too long. I just hope it gets sorted out soon and there will be no stopping him or us.

The thought of it finally clicking and Barkley adding more end product to his midfield play is frightening. Truly frightening. He tore them a new one today.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 09, 2013, 12:26:10 AM
Reply #374

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
The scary thing about Barkley today is he made several mistakes today and still looked special. Arsenal fans are so envious we have him and they are stuck with Wilshere!