0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 62635 times)

December 09, 2013, 01:27:24 AM
Reply #405

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I guess now we have played all the top sides except Southampton(since they are playing well). If we win the games we ideally should be we would be very close to the top by the time we go to Anfield.

Southampton don't scare me. I think they've had their flirt with the top, now they'll drift away to mid table leaving the big boys to battle at the top.
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

December 09, 2013, 01:34:07 AM
Reply #406

ally2

Watching us today was absolutely fantastic. About half way through the half, I realised I had a love-stricken vacant grin on my face watching us knock it around. And it wasn't just the obvious passes. Very pleased.

December 09, 2013, 01:35:29 AM
Reply #407

matty1878

everton i fucking love you!
row u seat 167 park end

December 09, 2013, 01:46:57 AM
Reply #408

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Your fuckin joking fight?? Tell me your joking?

Have a look at some of them mate. Absolute beauties. One said that we were lucky to get appoint. Another said James Mac should have seen red. But the best, the absolute funniest one was when it was 0-0 first half and we were dominating, someone said Everton look like they could get a point here. I shit you not
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 09, 2013, 01:48:28 AM
Reply #409

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
link?

It was the link that was up earlier on page 5/6 on here
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 09, 2013, 01:49:57 AM
Reply #410

Simon Paul

Administrator

December 09, 2013, 01:51:55 AM
Reply #411

Tinga

How did that even happen  :clap: He needs to do that more often rather than slotting it. Also was I the only one screaming for him to pass it to Seamus?

December 09, 2013, 01:52:33 AM
Reply #412

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Been screaming at him to smack one since he arrived and this is what happens when he does!

December 09, 2013, 01:52:38 AM
Reply #413

Simon Paul

Administrator
How did that even happen  :clap: He needs to do that more often rather than slotting it. Also was I the only one screaming for him to pass it to Seamus?

I was screaming "hit it!!!" and then he did.  and boy did he hit it.  I don't think I've ever seen a shot like that before.

December 09, 2013, 01:53:18 AM
Reply #414

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
You're always going to get these beuts, especially at a sky club. No doubt whoever thinks arsenal are above getting beat and outplayed by the likes of us only started watching football 5 years ago.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 01:57:53 AM
Reply #415

Tinga

I was screaming "hit it!!!" and then he did.  and boy did he hit it.  I don't think I've ever seen a shot like that before.

I'd much rather Lukaku scored an overhead but.... I can't really be too picky.  :woohoo:

December 09, 2013, 02:16:21 AM
Reply #416

hill135

Great result and an even better performance!

The speed at which we have taken on board the new manager's ideas is the most encouraging thing. I didn't think we would see such confidence on the ball for a good while. But Roberto is presiding over a team of fearless bastards, with the confidence to outplay anyone home or away. He deserves great credit for shattering the inferiority complex so quickly.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 02:16:44 AM by hill135 »

December 09, 2013, 02:21:03 AM
Reply #417

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Loads of arsenal fans on twitter saying we've been the best side they've played this season.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

December 09, 2013, 02:35:38 AM
Reply #418

benny

Great result and an even better performance!

The speed at which we have taken on board the new manager's ideas is the most encouraging thing. I didn't think we would see such confidence on the ball for a good while. But Roberto is presiding over a team of fearless bastards, with the confidence to outplay anyone home or away. He deserves great credit for shattering the inferiority complex so quickly.
                        I`m sorry i doubted his appointment now :whistle:

December 09, 2013, 02:36:43 AM
Reply #419

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

if you watch his old footage, scoring goals from weird and unusual angles is one of his aces in the pocket. some of his free kicks/tight finishes demonstrate a kind of technique with the ball that is truly special. doubly so that he can reproduce it in the premier league...away...against arsenal...who are top of the league.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.