0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 63646 times)

December 07, 2013, 05:37:21 AM
Read 63646 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

December 07, 2013, 07:17:56 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon he might come back as a player within 2 years

Nah, he'll rejoin Moyes to shore up the Utd midfield.
Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

December 08, 2013, 08:33:55 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Got a bad feeling about this....Howard has shaved his beard...

Oh crap. Look what happened to Pienaar when he shaved his dreads off. He's only coming back to form now his hair is growing back.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 08:34:23 PM by blargins »

December 08, 2013, 08:39:58 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Getting nervous now.

Really hoping we've lost the only game we're going to lose this season at City.

December 08, 2013, 09:57:39 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nice to see a few of the boys giving Mikel a little hug.

Yeah but did you notice the little drug filled darts our players were putting in his back?

December 08, 2013, 10:00:11 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wonder if Pienaar will put in the performance of his life and dedicate it to Mandela?

December 08, 2013, 10:11:21 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I think we look better now than back in the 80s to be honest. Best looking football I've ever seen us play.

December 08, 2013, 10:21:55 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Match of the Day's Guy Mowbray at the Emirates

"Everton are quickly becoming everyone's favourite second team - much like Kevin Keegan's Newcastle side once were."

Media attention at last?

December 08, 2013, 10:24:33 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
QPR at home in the FA Cup. That'll do nicely.

Hopefully Les Ferdinand and Andy Sinton are injured for that one then...

December 09, 2013, 01:05:41 AM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Incredible. I missed the second half as I had to go out, so recorded and just watched it. This team is going places. Even their goal had some fortune in it, although they could have won it at the end. Draw a fair result, and I am far happier with it than they would be. What a great week.

December 09, 2013, 01:27:24 AM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I guess now we have played all the top sides except Southampton(since they are playing well). If we win the games we ideally should be we would be very close to the top by the time we go to Anfield.

Southampton don't scare me. I think they've had their flirt with the top, now they'll drift away to mid table leaving the big boys to battle at the top.

December 09, 2013, 07:16:58 AM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Last time we won the league (86-87) we had 3 fewer points than we do now after 15 games. IT'S ON!*

* It's not really.

We lost 8 times that season too.