0 (0%)
Osman (sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (sub)
4 (4.7%)
Naismith (sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 64399 times)

December 09, 2013, 12:08:51 AM
Read 64399 times

nomorechang

RIP
The best 2 teams in the prem just played a draw. We could have easily won that game and anything less than a draw would not have been fair for us.
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 09, 2013, 09:26:41 AM
Reply #1

nomorechang

RIP
Is it just me who has genuine passionate hatred of arsenal? Their players dive relentlessly, but moan for everything. There fans cry at everything. And wenger is just a bitter sour old man. I dont even like arteta any more! and i didnt think that was possible!

It's just Wenger who I really dislike intensely. His ability as a manager is not in question but he is the most ungracious and miserable person I can remember in football. His "dirty Everton" quote in the Metro is typical of the bullshine he often uses after he's been tactically taken to the cleaners by an opposition coach and he can't face the fact that he's been bested. We were superior than his team in the possession and passing game on their own pitch today .
 He would have gained more respect from everyone if he'd have given us some credit for something everybody witnessed . A sad and bitter old man .. No wonder their "fans?" are so bad
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "