May 21, 2022, 09:12:40 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 101185 times)

February 03, 2015, 02:19:28 AM
Read 101185 times

bertcocaine

must be half asleep.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 02:23:57 AM by bertcocaine »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

February 03, 2015, 02:53:12 AM
Reply #1

bertcocaine

As a squad player Lennon is fine. He'll stretch teams with his pace and can score goals.

Not entirely sure about Cahill. Again, as a squad player he might be fine, but I can't see where he'd fit into the set up that Martinez has.

As a far more suitable professional role model for Rom to follow? Plus Rom needs to work on his heading. ;D

Agreed he's never going to be a starter in most circumstances, but impact sub on occasion and motivator in the dressing room would be his role I reckon. Might give the crowd a bit of a lift too when he makes his comeback.

Like Shogun says, I don't see how we can lose.

Lennon is a no brainer - we've been desperate for another winger to play opposite Kev, and Lennon is more than capable. His pace can get the crowd up and if he can quickly gain some confidence and get a run of games, could turn out to be a blinder. If it doesn't work out, nothing lost and off he goes in the summer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

February 03, 2015, 03:06:13 AM
Reply #2

bertcocaine

I don't reckon Cahill could resist dropping clues if it was going to happen though.

he's also quite likely to simply be asleep during that silence, given he's in australia at the moment and it's currently 8am. ;D

SSN just said that Everton have confirmed Aaron Lennon to them, previously was based on Stoke / Jenas?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions