Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2014-15

Stoke City v Everton

<< < (138/138)

b17blg:
How can a team who is supposed to move the ball around at the back and make the ball do the work end up 3rd in the overall distance covered league table. I guess it constantly having to run after their strikers when they are through on our goal!

ally2:

--- Quote from: GrantyBoy78 on March 05, 2015, 02:03:00 PM ---That said, whilst everyone kept insisting on bringing a winger in in Jan, I wanted a creative centre mid. Tough to find in Jan with limited funds though.

--- End quote ---

We should've brought Riquelme out of retirement.

Rodenplav64:

--- Quote from: ally2 on March 05, 2015, 07:02:47 PM ---We should've brought Riquelme out of retirement.

--- End quote ---

Worthy of its own thread .

Verm:
Each time I see SSN replay that first goal I get more confused as to what the fuck Tim Howard thought he was doing.

brap2:

--- Quote from: Verm on March 05, 2015, 07:43:42 PM ---Each time I see SSN replay that first goal I get more confused as to what the fuck Tim Howard thought he was doing.

--- End quote ---

yeah...it's a good header no doubt but howard doesn't get anywhere fucking near it. Would be very interested to hear a goalkeepers POV on his positioning and feet movement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version