Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2014-15

[News]Match Preview/Matchday Thread: Everton vs Burnley

<< < (2/68) > >>

The Analog Kid:

--- Quote from: Jimmywhack on April 16, 2015, 10:52:34 PM ---No goals in 7 games you say?
I know what my bet is

--- End quote ---

8?

Evertonian in NC:
Half of Shog's arse will beat any other full-arsed preview anyday!

They are guaranteed to score.  Thank fuck Big Rom will be back and we have an actual chance to score more than once ourselves.

Bluedylan:
Want to win, but with little to play for, a defeat to Burnley would probably be the least painful one of the season for me. Still hope and think we'll win like...

Thom:

--- Quote from: Evertonian in NC on April 17, 2015, 12:37:58 AM ---Half of Shog's arse will beat any other full-arsed preview anyday!

They are guaranteed to score.  Thank fuck Big Rom will be back and we have an actual chance to score more than once ourselves.

--- End quote ---

Nice one. Always good to meet a fan.

TSGun:
I just can't see anything but a win here. Yes, they have much more to play for at the moment but surely our boys are enjoying season best form and will look to keep the direction moving forward.

Loving Pienaar back and we look so much better for it. My only concern is whether Lukaku comes up to scratch or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version