Would you keep it in place?

Yes
6 (26.1%)
Only in some aspects
4 (17.4%)
No
13 (56.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: VAR - One Year On  (Read 1828 times)

October 18, 2020, 02:31:31 AM
Reply #30

Omar

You come at the king, you best not miss.

October 18, 2020, 02:00:25 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I LOVE VAR
For the moment I love it too but we know well that at some stage this season it will also bite us in the arse.

October 18, 2020, 02:10:09 PM
Reply #32

stirlingblue

Still don’t understand how the Mane kick out, Robertson kick out or TAA shirt pull on Richarlison were at least reviewed.

I know we got the run of the green yesterday so I shouldn’t complain but isn’t the whole point of VAR to pickup things like that?

October 18, 2020, 04:53:37 PM
Reply #33

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Still don’t understand how the Mane kick out, Robertson kick out or TAA shirt pull on Richarlison were at least reviewed.

I know we got the run of the green yesterday so I shouldn’t complain but isn’t the whole point of VAR to pickup things like that?

I think with the pull back because the ball didn’t go out for about 5 mins it was just forgotten about.

With the Mané one because it was around another incident that was forgotten about too.

Guess the var guy either missed it or couldn’t be bothered bringing them to attention with other stuff going on.

They are legitimate points though.

Richarlison probably only missed because of the pull back and the other two would have been reds

October 18, 2020, 11:06:47 PM
Reply #34

Bluerin

I seen us called eVARton earlier by Man Ytd supporter.

October 19, 2020, 04:23:00 AM
Reply #35

formerKHL

It might then highlight the shite they get away with week in week out....

Like vian Dijk deliberately taking James out in the first minutes with a full body check....
Like the 4 fouls by Robertson on James without even a telling off from the ref....3 of them from behind..
The pulling of James shirt and trip by Robertson right in front of the ref....again no retribution...
Mane going down holding his head after Gomes “kicked him in the face” yet replays show he didn’t get touched...
Henderson going down in the box holding his face because he ran into keans shoulder....yet never banged his face easily seen on the replay....
Mane high 2 footed leap into digne chest...
Robertson follow through on the back of Allen’s calf...again in front of the ref and only getting a yellow....

The list goes on....

October 19, 2020, 04:27:16 AM
Reply #36

Old England Toffee

richarlison had his shirt pulled i think for his header

October 19, 2020, 04:29:50 AM
Reply #37

Robioto

I get it, I really do. But I'm personally ready to move on now and forget about them and look forward to the Southampton game next weekend.

October 19, 2020, 08:17:51 PM
Reply #38

Nicco

I get it, I really do. But I'm personally ready to move on now and forget about them and look forward to the Southampton game next weekend.
Let us rub for a few more hours. Then I'm done :)
Jönköpings Södra IF

October 20, 2020, 04:02:21 AM
Reply #39

Mayor Farnum

Yep, ignoring their bleating will just piss them off more. They hate to be ignored more that anything.
Ask yourself. "What would Lewis Hamilton say?"

October 20, 2020, 04:39:29 AM
Reply #40

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely