October 22, 2020, 01:32:20 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 621629 times)

July 31, 2018, 04:41:33 PM
Reply #3885

Martip

So moving into the most iconic building in the city directly across from the proposed site of our new stadium isn't in any way positive for the club? Trying to create a more professional and attractive multinational brand and situating your headquarters and showpiece arena in a prime location on the waterfront, with a new cruise liner dock sandwiched in between, isn't a step in the right direction?
True says
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

July 31, 2018, 04:44:29 PM
Reply #3886

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
They don't tend to be owners/tennants of football stadiums do they
And the difference is ?

July 31, 2018, 04:46:14 PM
Reply #3887

Jamokachi

It's pretty irrelevant tbh.

Does it do Man United, City, Arsenal etc any harm being based at their stadium?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing but to make out that it's some sort of revolutionary move is probably overstating it a bit.

Care to compare those stadiums to Goodison? And are they based in their stadiums even? Liverpool aren't.

Who said it's revolutionary ffs? Proper misery arse you.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:48:54 PM by Jamokachi »

July 31, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
Reply #3888

74Blue

I'm not saying it's a bad thing but to make out that it's some sort of revolutionary move is probably overstating it a bit.
It doesn't seem to do the shite any real harm having their offices in the city centre either.
They would kill to have an office in the iconic Liver building. Instead they have their offices in a faceless office block across the road from it.

July 31, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
Reply #3889

Alanvideo

Moshiri is joint owner of the Liver Building and the 7th floor was vacant . Makes sense to move the club offices there . I've been in some of the offices at Goodison and it's a bit David Brent.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 31, 2018, 04:48:30 PM
Reply #3890

Martip

I'd suggest it's more to do with the new owner(s) of the building attempting to attract custom and filling currently empty space rather than there being any actual benefit to the club.

An office is an office, be it at Goodison or the Liver building.

Where are the current offices that are scattered across the city?
Couldn't disagree with this more tbh.
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

July 31, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
Reply #3891

BlueBeagle

July 31, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
Reply #3892

Lxxx

I did think of responding to them points individually but it's probably not worth it.

July 31, 2018, 04:51:52 PM
Reply #3893

BlueBeagle

It doesn't seem to do the shite any real harm having their offices in the city centre either.
They would kill to have an office in the iconic Liver building. Instead they have their offices in a faceless office block across the road from it.

If they wanted their offices there, they could have rented space at any time prior to Moshiri and pals buying it ffs lolol

July 31, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
Reply #3894

Bluedylan

Let's all just slag the club off for anything and everything.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 31, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
Reply #3895

Macca77

Let's all just slag the club off for anything and everything.

Sack the board etc....

July 31, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
Reply #3896

Jamokachi

If they wanted their offices there, they could have rented space at any time prior to Moshiri and pals buying it ffs lolol

Why are so persistent in dressing this up as meaningless? If the company you worked for moved into a new lavish office you'd see it as the company flourishing, and moving forward. This is no different.

July 31, 2018, 04:55:10 PM
Reply #3897

BlueBeagle

Why are so persistent in dressing this up as meaningless? If the company you worked for moved into a new lavish office you'd see it as the company flourishing, and moving forward. This is no different.

I'm responding to direct quotes from other members.

Why are you arsed?

July 31, 2018, 04:56:50 PM
Reply #3898

Jamokachi

I'm responding to direct quotes from other members.

Why are you arsed?

I was arsed because you directly questioned my post.

Carry on. You're a fucking misery, and boring to boot.

July 31, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
Reply #3899

BlueBeagle

I was arsed because you directly questioned my post.

Carry on.

Oh didums.

I am doing, you seemed to have a problem with it in your last post but I'm glad I now have your permission.