September 22, 2021, 06:54:59 AM

Author Topic: [News]Bramley Moore Dock update  (Read 1059941 times)

July 26, 2021, 08:20:06 PM
Reply #5940

Robioto

A bit off topic, but do you think it's going to be possible to get general sale or resale tickets at Goodison this year? with there being no fans for 18 months and now BMD being 3 years away I'm thinking tickets at Goodison will be harder to come by than ever.

I'm planning to introduce my fiancé to my first love this year by coming up to Liverpool for a long weekend. We planned to do it last year in April for the Southampton home game, but like many things it has been on hold indefinitely.

July 26, 2021, 08:26:28 PM
Reply #5941

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
A bit off topic, but do you think it's going to be possible to get general sale or resale tickets at Goodison this year? with there being no fans for 18 months and now BMD being 3 years away I'm thinking tickets at Goodison will be harder to come by than ever.

I'm planning to introduce my fiancé to my first love this year by coming up to Liverpool for a long weekend. We planned to do it last year in April for the Southampton home game, but like many things it has been on hold indefinitely.

The new initiative for season ticket holders to resell individual match tickets through the official club site should help. Apparently it'll be an easy process too, so that will open up a few more. There'll always be people who can't atttend all the games.

The stubhub thing was good but not everyone liked using it and obviously stubhub would add their own commission on.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

July 26, 2021, 08:34:17 PM
Reply #5942

Robioto

The new initiative for season ticket holders to resell individual match tickets through the official club site should help. Apparently it'll be an easy process too, so that will open up a few more. There'll always be people who can't atttend all the games.

The stubhub thing was good but not everyone liked using it and obviously stubhub would add their own commission on.

Thanks for this.

Yeah, Stubhub was annoying, but it was an easy way to get tickets even if a little overpriced, I used them quite a bit - due to it being my only option to be fair.

July 27, 2021, 01:04:47 AM
Reply #5943

Robioto

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 01:06:36 AM by Robioto »

July 27, 2021, 01:10:23 AM
Reply #5944

Macca77

Webcams!!! I'm off for a cheeky wank

July 27, 2021, 01:25:33 AM
Reply #5945

Cozzie

I will never ever tire of seeing the name Colin Chong, just superb.

Great news.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

July 27, 2021, 02:17:01 AM
Reply #5946

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Never seen two pics,of what Bramley Moore will look like, look the same.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 27, 2021, 04:15:18 AM
Reply #5947

Old England Toffee

Never seen two pics,of what Bramley Moore will look like, look the same.
Probably still a lot of details to be determined. also different companies do the renders, so the aesthetic qualities of the images will look different. Different textures, lighting etc

July 28, 2021, 12:29:50 AM
Reply #5948

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber

Great news.

Every time I see it I say out loud "Go-ed Chongy, lad!"  lolol

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 28, 2021, 04:23:43 AM
Reply #5949

74Blue

Great news.
I'm just waiting for the club to announce the foreman on the building site as Norman Cheech

July 28, 2021, 01:36:58 PM
Reply #5950

Bally

Administrator

Great news.
Nice guy as well , very welcoming and decent sense of humour.
Met him a few times whilst I was I the fans forum in the lead up to the people's project .
Got a lot of time for him

Sent from my SM-A715F using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

It's the roll I way

July 28, 2021, 01:51:52 PM
Reply #5951

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
From Colin’s article...

“Our next steps for the dock are to ensure we carefully remove and rehome any wildlife and other organisms in the water before we begin infilling the dock with sand from the Mersey estuary in the autumn.”

What are we talking about here ? Just fish or is there anything else ? Ninja turtles ?

July 28, 2021, 03:00:32 PM
Reply #5952

NickNack

“Other organisms” -> turds

July 28, 2021, 03:13:53 PM
Reply #5953

Cozzie

From Colin’s article...

“Our next steps for the dock are to ensure we carefully remove and rehome any wildlife and other organisms in the water before we begin infilling the dock with sand from the Mersey estuary in the autumn.”

What are we talking about here ? Just fish or is there anything else ? Ninja turtles ?

Kopite tears.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

July 28, 2021, 03:17:55 PM
Reply #5954

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
I deffo read Kopite when he wrote wildlife