November 30, 2020, 11:52:09 PM

Author Topic: [News]Boo boys need more patience  (Read 7717 times)

October 07, 2016, 05:40:33 PM
Reply #90

Alanvideo

I seriously can't think of an occasion when I have seen a fan at the match boo a particular player. I remember the sarcastic cheer when Howard caught a ball last season (which i thought was stupid), and the groans when Stones was Cruyff turning in our own box, and obviously I've seen fans boo at the end of a game when we have looked like we haven't tried (I don't really agree with that either), although i'm pretty sure the boos at the end of the last game were aimed at the ref.

The Alex Nyarko confrontation is the only time i can remember a fan doing something where the player knew for a fact a fan was pissed off with him.
................exactly this and I really wish the mods would close this thread.
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 07, 2016, 06:02:20 PM
Reply #91

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I seriously can't think of an occasion when I have seen a fan at the match boo a particular player. I remember the sarcastic cheer when Howard caught a ball last season (which i thought was stupid), and the groans when Stones was Cruyff turning in our own box, and obviously I've seen fans boo at the end of a game when we have looked like we haven't tried (I don't really agree with that either), although i'm pretty sure the boos at the end of the last game were aimed at the ref.

The Alex Nyarko confrontation is the only time i can remember a fan doing something where the player knew for a fact a fan was pissed off with him.

Fella by me at the Watford game last season booed Kone when he came on and got off straight away.

Awful behaviour.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 07, 2016, 11:39:29 PM
Reply #92

ally2

Fella by me at the Watford game last season booed Kone when he came on and got off straight away.

Awful behaviour.

Haha. Sounds like it was on his 'to do' list