May 15, 2021, 12:38:34 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 73650 times)

September 22, 2010, 05:12:38 AM
Reply #420

philly

they are hear because Everton pay them a hefty wage, and they enjoy playing for the club. i would imagine Artetat would enjoy it even more if a Spaniard took over

Everton pay them a piss poor wage compared to the packages they could get elsewhere - Arteta said himself, if it was about money then he wouldn't be at Everton.
Bily No Pace (07/10/2011): I try an inspire people through my subject lines, the way I look at it is a director's comment for every post I make, just a little insight into my world.

September 22, 2010, 05:13:14 AM
Reply #421

Tony Clifton

How quickly peoples attitudes change - over the summer we all believed our own hype, talking about a topn4 finish. Now people call for Moyes head - who could we get in to do the job that would be better than Moyes. You're all forgetting that a lot of our 'decent' players are loyal to Moyes and not Everton.

Count me out of that.  Towards the end of last season I was hopeful of much better things if we could somehow add to what we had going then, and continue...  hopeful.  But, over the summer, we took a step back. Again.  Our "major signing"?  Mikel Arteta.   :headbang:
Also, in the not-so-distant past, silly new deals we're given to the likes of Cahill and Neville.  No doubt part of shitbag's budget also.  

"Who could we get in to do the job... blah-de-fucking-blah-catch22 etc."  Look, we're fucking rotting anyway with our clueless, hopeless twat of a "chairman"...  it wouldn't matter if we had Mourinho, Ferguson, whoever...  no, wait, they'd well be on their fucking bikes.  It wouldn't matter if we had Dave Jones, or Ronnie fucking Moore...  no wait, Bill might be able to afford to sack the likes of them two....  See, see?

And who is this "lot of our decent players loyal to Moyes and not Everton" you speak of?  Osman's decent...   ::)

You know what?  Fuck it.  I'll try not caring, at least for now, as Bill and Dave the pisspot men will be cuddled up pretty soon, discussing a new deal for Distin or some such.  Too fucking cosy for my liking.  Pair of fucking backscratchers.  We're the biggest small-time club in the land, thanks to this pair of pricks.

September 22, 2010, 05:14:05 AM
Reply #422

blue for you

the yak isn't fully fit yet i am sick to the arse hearing this he was at the world cup  what more time does he need
fuck sake the yak doesn't give a flying fuck now about everton just there to pick up his wage every week.
in six weeks time we will hear the same shit the yak is not match fit yet. moyes should have sold the yak
in the summer as he said himself he wanted to leave everton

September 22, 2010, 05:14:07 AM
Reply #423

ilikebrunettes

Everton pay them a piss poor wage compared to the packages they could get elsewhere - Arteta said himself, if it was about money then he wouldn't be at Everton.

where would he be then? Who else in teh prem pays their players £75k a week? Only 4 or 5 clubs, none of which Arteta could get in
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 22, 2010, 05:14:20 AM
Reply #424

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
fucking huge difference in coming 6th or 7th, then winning things. Completely different tactical nous is needed

We aint in a financial place to seriously win things. Did you think when he came he would be like kendall cos them days are long gone
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 05:14:29 AM
Reply #425

NoMoreJackieChan

Jackie, your always negative on here. Its not an excuse its a very good reason not to play strikers. Allot of ppl have been moaning about Felli and Cahill up front. Who would we play if all our strikers get injured if no1 wants that?

I barely on here , mate you cant defend the indefensible and if I am negative its due to 25 years of disappointment.

And we have got strikers Yakubu and Beckford oh and Vaughan  but super moyse loaned him out didn't he?

Fucking genius
Herro Shitty Wok Take Order Peas

September 22, 2010, 05:15:22 AM
Reply #426

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
But didn't he buy Billy to play there.Cos he certainly isn't a RM.More money spunked up against the wall then

We dunno what he bought him for, i always though he was an lm myself before he signed
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 05:15:56 AM
Reply #427

Chazman

Count me out of that.  Towards the end of last season I was hopeful of much better things if we could somehow add to what we had going then, and continue...  hopeful.  But, over the summer, we took a step back. Again.  Our "major signing"?  Mikel Arteta.   :headbang:
Also, in the not-so-distant past, silly new deals we're given to the likes of Cahill and Neville.  No doubt part of shitbag's budget also. 

"Who could we get in to do the job... blah-de-fucking-blah-catch22 etc."  Look, we're fucking rotting anyway with our clueless, hopeless twat of a "chairman"...  it wouldn't matter if we had Mourinho, Ferguson, whoever...  no, wait, they'd well be on their fucking bikes.  It wouldn't matter if we had Dave Jones, or Ronnie fucking Moore...  no wait, Bill might be able to afford to sack the likes of them two....  See, see?

And who is this "lot of our decent players loyal to Moyes and not Everton" you speak of?  Osman's decent...   ::)

You know what?  Fuck it.  I'll try not caring, at least for now, as Bill and Dave the pisspot men will be cuddled up pretty soon, discussing a new deal for Distin or some such.  Too fucking cosy for my liking.  Pair of fucking backscratchers.  We're the biggest small-time club in the land, thanks to this pair of pricks.

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
"I fuckin love this club"

September 22, 2010, 05:16:28 AM
Reply #428

philly

Osman's decent...   ::)

Osman would be decent in the Championship....maybe.
Bily No Pace (07/10/2011): I try an inspire people through my subject lines, the way I look at it is a director's comment for every post I make, just a little insight into my world.

September 22, 2010, 05:16:53 AM
Reply #429

ilikebrunettes

We aint in a financial place to seriously win things. Did you think when he came he would be like kendall cos them days are long gone

well then. Lets all just give up and accept it.

fucking wenger has it right, people in England are obsessed with Money solving everything. How about coaching and tactics? improving players?
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 22, 2010, 05:17:38 AM
Reply #430

huck

the yak isn't fully fit yet i am sick to the arse hearing this he was at the world cup  what more time does he need
fuck sake the yak doesn't give a flying fuck now about everton just there to pick up his wage every week.
in six weeks time we will hear the same shit the yak is not match fit yet. moyes should have sold the yak
in the summer as he said himself he wanted to leave everton

Yaks been doing okay in the games he's played this season. From what I've seen and listened to (today) he has done everything but put it in the net (yes I realise that's a strikers job).
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 05:20:04 AM
Reply #431

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
well then. Lets all just give up and accept it.

fucking wenger has it right, people in England are obsessed with Money solving everything. How about coaching and tactics? improving players?

I never said fucking give up did i, and as for wenger your fucking glory boy what has he won in 5 bastard years?? He has had money to invest and spend, emphasis on invest and a fucking youth system set up for bastard years, we dont have any of that, everyone is behind arsenal in that respect, not just moyes and everton
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 05:20:14 AM
Reply #432

philly

where would he be then? Who else in teh prem pays their players 75k a week? Only 4 or 5 clubs, none of which Arteta could get in

City asked us to name our price for Arteta - jags could get the same wage at Arsenal but with a greater chance of winning a trophy (or even a match!) Baines is one of the best left backs in the league and could walk into quite a few richer clubs than ours. Cahill is possibly the only player that wouldn't get a better wage elsewhere and that's because of his age.

September 22, 2010, 05:20:31 AM
Reply #433

huck

I barely on here , mate you cant defend the indefensible and if I am negative its due to 25 years of disappointment.

And we have got strikers Yakubu and Beckford oh and Vaughan  but super moyse loaned him out didn't he?

Fucking genius

Vaughan needed the loan. And at this ponit is too injury prone and not good enough to be relied upon as back up. He can be called back if really needed. Genius I know.
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 05:21:17 AM
Reply #434

blue for you

where would he be then? Who else in teh prem pays their players £75k a week? Only 4 or 5 clubs, none of which Arteta could get in

Arteta would get into any of the top 4 teams you mean to tell me Darren gibson of man u or huddleston of spurs
or fucking lucas of the RS are better players than Arteta maybe its the the players around arteta that is the problem
whats Bentley on at spurs and he was shit tonight.