May 11, 2021, 01:10:55 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 73405 times)

September 22, 2010, 05:22:40 AM
Reply #435

ilikebrunettes

City asked us to name our price for Arteta - jags could get the same wage at Arsenal but with a greater chance of winning a trophy (or even a match!) Baines is one of the best left backs in the league and could walk into quite a few richer clubs than ours. Cahill is possibly the only player that wouldn't get a better wage elsewhere and that's because of his age.

No they didnt. if City did, Arteta wouldn't be at Everton now. Wake up.

Where would Baines get a game? he wouldn't get in the mancs, Chelseas or Arsenals team. Spurs? debatable
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 22, 2010, 05:22:54 AM
Reply #436

NoMoreJackieChan

Vaughan needed the loan. And at this ponit is too injury prone and not good enough to be relied upon as back up. He can be called back if really needed. Genius I know.

and saha and yakubu aren't injury prone?

fucking genius part 2
Herro Shitty Wok Take Order Peas

September 22, 2010, 05:25:20 AM
Reply #437

huck

and saha and yakubu aren't injury prone?

fucking genius part 2

Haha. Yeah, man but they are proven. Jimmy is young and needs games, games were he is able to gain confidence. He wasn't getting that at Everton.
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 05:27:05 AM
Reply #438

Chazman

Haha. Yeah, man but they are proven. Jimmy is young and needs games, games were he is able to gain confidence. He wasn't getting that at Everton.

Yeah,and I suppose Beckford has been there,seen it,done it?
"I fuckin love this club"

September 22, 2010, 05:29:27 AM
Reply #439

huck

Yeah,and I suppose Beckford has been there,seen it,done it?

From what I know Beckford hasn't spent the last few years in the injury room.
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 05:32:06 AM
Reply #440

cantoffee

Vaughn would not solve our current problems, that much is sure. We've got bigger issues than loaning out an injury prone unproven striker who was average at best last year in the Championship with Leicester,

September 22, 2010, 05:34:09 AM
Reply #441

Jamokachi

What was said on city?

Strained relationship between Moyes and the players.

September 22, 2010, 05:34:42 AM
Reply #442

Chazman

Vaughn would not solve our current problems, that much is sure. We've got bigger issues than loaning out an injury prone unproven striker who was average at best last year in the Championship with Leicester,

Re:- Beckford with Leeds
"I fuckin love this club"

September 22, 2010, 05:36:47 AM
Reply #443

American Evertonian

How quickly peoples attitudes change - over the summer we all believed our own hype, talking about a topn4 finish. Now people call for Moyes head - who could we get in to do the job that would be better than Moyes. You're all forgetting that a lot of our 'decent' players are loyal to Moyes and not Everton.

We don't know where their loyalties lie, and neither do you unless you talk to them all individually.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 05:40:59 AM
Reply #444

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Strained relationship between Moyes and the players.

Where would it come from? Why suddenly.2 weeks ago it was about how great the team spirit is? Suddenly there is major problems? Does not make sense.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 05:41:27 AM
Reply #445

American Evertonian

Everton pay them a piss poor wage compared to the packages they could get elsewhere - Arteta said himself, if it was about money then he wouldn't be at Everton.

Philly you are starting to piss me off with your posts. First you say they are here b/c they love Moyes, and now you say it is because Everton and not money. Be a man, make up your damn mind, and pick a side and stay with it.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 05:41:34 AM
Reply #446

blue for you

Beckford i would rather have stuart Barlow back at Everton thats how pissed off i am
and steve round talking shit about him all week that its only a matter of time untill he starts
hitting the net hope he isn't in a hurry he will go to oxford in the next transfer window on loan
to get some match time thats the next bullshit we will hear from round or moyes.

September 22, 2010, 05:43:13 AM
Reply #447

huck

Where would it come from? Why suddenly.2 weeks ago it was about how great the team spirit is? Suddenly there is major problems? Does not make sense.

Wondering this myself.
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 05:44:18 AM
Reply #448

huck

Anyone able to do a ratings thread?
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 05:44:34 AM
Reply #449

ilikebrunettes

What's caused it though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well for a start, Yakubu wanted to leave. Prob hasnt helped. Arteta getting a new £75k a week deal, whilst pienaar isn't offered the same.

Players constantly being played out of position?
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough