June 14, 2021, 12:59:26 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 74645 times)

September 22, 2010, 05:47:14 AM
Reply #450

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
well for a start, Yakubu wanted to leave. Prob hasnt helped. Arteta getting a new £75k a week deal, whilst pienaar isn't offered the same.

Players constantly being played out of position?

constantly? how powerful do you think pienaar is compared to arteta?
Simply simply lovely

September 22, 2010, 05:47:17 AM
Reply #451

American Evertonian

What's caused it though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that it has been there for awhile. Winning cures a lot of issues. Currently we aren't winning which is just going to bring the worst out of most situations.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 05:48:37 AM
Reply #452

cantoffee

To be fair, Pienaar's been just as important to us over the last two years as Arteta and probably deserves to be at least near Arteta's wage, if not on the same level.

September 22, 2010, 05:50:30 AM
Reply #453

Chazman

Not sure how powerful he is,but I would rather keep Pienaar over Arteta any day of the week
"I fuckin love this club"

September 22, 2010, 05:52:25 AM
Reply #454

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, Pienaar's been just as important to us over the last two years as Arteta and probably deserves to be at least near Arteta's wage, if not on the same level.

Agreed but if Everton have said he won't get it he will move on. How would it disrupt the whole team suddenly? And besides Newcastle, we have played really well, just can't score. We needed a good striker. If we start scoring, all will be forgotten.

People calling for Moyes head needs their's examined.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 05:53:27 AM
Reply #455

ilikebrunettes

mate, we have played shite all season!
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 22, 2010, 05:56:41 AM
Reply #456

Jamokachi

What's caused it though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea.

September 22, 2010, 05:56:51 AM
Reply #457

cantoffee

Agreed but if Everton have said he won't get it he will move on. How would it disrupt the whole team suddenly? And besides Newcastle, we have played really well, just can't score. We needed a good striker. If we start scoring, all will be forgotten.

People calling for Moyes head needs their's examined.

Pretty much agree with you, although Moyes needs to make some changes, even the more reasonable supporters are upset with him and his insistence on playing players out of position amongst other things.

Although the complaints about not being attack minded enough are pretty poor shouts imo, we get plenty of players forward our problems lie in creating chances, and finishing them. I think if we attacked with greater pace and more urgency rather than a slow build up all the time we'd create a lot more. People calling for Seamus to start ahead of Hibbert must be able to see why Hibbert starts now, Seamus is a liability at the back.

September 22, 2010, 05:59:39 AM
Reply #458

Gash

Global Moderator
Having read through most of the thread, the only thing I can see from it, apart from the last couple of pages, is that it's the usually neg heads that only post when we lose(ILB you know who I'm talking about) and are nowhere to be seen the rest of the time.

It's not really match related, but I wouldn't mind if they posted when there's something good happening, but they only arrive when doomsday comes along. Can't wait for Verm to get in from the match.

September 22, 2010, 06:00:25 AM
Reply #459

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

When were we shit besides Newcastle? And I am talking about the team spirit issue, if that was an issue, we would of been bad all season so far.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 06:01:07 AM
Reply #460

ilikebrunettes

Having read through most of the thread, the only thing I can see from it, apart from the last couple of pages, is that it's the usually neg heads that only post when we lose(ILB you know who I'm talking about) and are nowhere to be seen the rest of the time.

It's not really match related, but I wouldn't mind if they posted when there's something good happening, but they only arrive when doomsday comes along. Can't wait for Verm to get in from the match.

which isnt true at all. i havent posted much this season, only in the past week. I thought i would give him a chance, but nope. the prick has wasted it.

the guy is a cretin, who cant learn from his mistakes

September 22, 2010, 06:02:32 AM
Reply #461

Gash

Global Moderator

No we haven't. We just haven't got a decent goal scorer. We've actually played some decent football.

Genuine question ILB, and I'm not into this "if you don't go to the game you aren't a fan" debate. But how many games do you go to?

September 22, 2010, 06:03:56 AM
Reply #462

ilikebrunettes

not many. I said 3 years ago i wouldn't go out of my way to watch us whilst Moyes was in charge. Since then i have found better ways to spend my weekend, then doing a 100 mile round trip to come home with a sore neck and a shit mood

September 22, 2010, 06:04:45 AM
Reply #463

huck

Pretty much the reason why I never bother on here anymore.
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 06:06:16 AM
Reply #464

Gash

Global Moderator
not many. I said 3 years ago i wouldn't go out of my way to watch us whilst Moyes was in charge. Since then i have found better ways to spend my weekend, then doing a 100 mile round trip to come home with a sore neck and a shit mood

So none then? Do you work weekends?