May 14, 2021, 11:43:21 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 73644 times)

September 22, 2010, 06:06:36 AM
Reply #465

ilikebrunettes

fuck this, im in a thoroughly shit mood. Im going to bed
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 22, 2010, 06:07:12 AM
Reply #466

cantoffee

Having read through most of the thread, the only thing I can see from it, apart from the last couple of pages, is that it's the usually neg heads that only post when we lose(ILB you know who I'm talking about) and are nowhere to be seen the rest of the time.

It's not really match related, but I wouldn't mind if they posted when there's something good happening, but they only arrive when doomsday comes along. Can't wait for Verm to get in from the match.

Same people who wanted Moyes gone last year before we played a brilliant second half of the season probably.

September 22, 2010, 06:07:53 AM
Reply #467

Father Mcnulty

We've just lost against a side with 6 points from 7 games in Div 1.  :hmph:

September 22, 2010, 06:08:53 AM
Reply #468

huck

Have faith Father  :snigger:
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 06:13:39 AM
Reply #469

Gash

Global Moderator
fuck this, im in a thoroughly shit mood. Im going to bed

Don't hide away. I'm just wondering how someone who is so negative about the team and lives 50 miles away never goes to games?

September 22, 2010, 06:13:47 AM
Reply #470

blue for you

Don't forget lads the season starts at fulham this weekend in davie we trust something like that anyway
plus the derby again the darkside is coming up so we know the way we will play that game when the RS go
down to 9 men play 4-6-0 C.O.Y.B.

September 22, 2010, 06:15:09 AM
Reply #471

ilikebrunettes

Don't hide away. I'm just wondering how someone who is so negative about the team and lives 50 miles away never goes to games?

im not hiding. but i have to be up at 6am for work. Im not negative about the team, im negative about David Moyes
Murray won't ever win a slam. Mentally not good enough

September 22, 2010, 06:18:51 AM
Reply #472

Gash

Global Moderator
im not hiding. but i have to be up at 6am for work. Im not negative about the team, im negative about David Moyes

Well swerved.  ;)

So how many games do you go to, or when did you last go to Goodison, I mean, it's only 50 miles away?

I'll make it easy for you. How many games other than fuzzy streams do you actually see in a season?

September 22, 2010, 06:20:56 AM
Reply #473

huck

Well swerved.  ;)

So how many games do you go to, or when did you last go to Goodison, I mean, it's only 50 miles away?

I'll make it easy for you. How many games other than fuzzy streams do you actually see in a season?

Whe do we next play Arsenal?
Le Berry

September 22, 2010, 06:25:26 AM
Reply #474

Gash

Global Moderator
Whe do we next play Arsenal?

Don't know, ask ILB he's probably got a spare seat in the corporate boxes.

September 22, 2010, 06:26:12 AM
Reply #475

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I see where you coming from Gash, but ILB has reasonable arguments and a reasonable point of view. There are many others tho that talk shit for the sake of it.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 06:31:20 AM
Reply #476

Gash

Global Moderator
I see where you coming from Gash, but ILB has reasonable arguments and a reasonable point of view. There are many others tho that talk shit for the sake of it.
I know, it's just he's the daddy of them all. I wouldn't mind if he'd gone to bed, but he's still on line and hasn't answered my simple question.

I don't mind people from all over the world sharing an opinion of Everton, but this guy lives 50 miles away, never goes to a game, or see's one, but is an authority on all things Everton.

September 22, 2010, 06:35:54 AM
Reply #477

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know, it's just he's the daddy of them all. I wouldn't mind if he'd gone to bed, but he's still on line and hasn't answered my simple question.

I don't mind people from all over the world sharing an opinion of Everton, but this guy lives 50 miles away, never goes to a game, or see's one, but is an authority on all things Everton.

Fair enough but it is a forum and he is no different to someone like you and me. He can choose when he wants to see Evrton, does not make him less of a supporter. He has always been highly critical of Moyes and he has stated that he won't watch Everton under Moyes. We might disagree with him but that is pretty valid points.

I reckon I am the only one to defend him and I have no doubt he will contradict me in the next few days and make me look idiotic.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 06:45:52 AM
Reply #478

Father Mcnulty

Well swerved.  ;)

Gash, asking another fan how many times they go to games is out of order. It's not the attendance, but what's in your heart and soul.

September 22, 2010, 06:46:27 AM
Reply #479

HungryHungryHibbo

This is so typical of this forum: people get into personal arguments, attacking each other instead of focusing on the real problem:

OUR club is in meltdown. What are WE going to do about it?
coyb