May 11, 2021, 02:38:28 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 73406 times)

September 22, 2010, 02:23:12 AM
Read 73406 times

American Evertonian

So is Coleman playing Def or Mid
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 02:31:37 AM
Reply #1

American Evertonian

Why do I get the feeling we may go out to the hands of Brentford....
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 02:37:35 AM
Reply #2

American Evertonian

Our season starts on Saturday.....
I have heard that too many times in the last month.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 05:36:47 AM
Reply #3

American Evertonian

How quickly peoples attitudes change - over the summer we all believed our own hype, talking about a topn4 finish. Now people call for Moyes head - who could we get in to do the job that would be better than Moyes. You're all forgetting that a lot of our 'decent' players are loyal to Moyes and not Everton.

We don't know where their loyalties lie, and neither do you unless you talk to them all individually.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 05:41:27 AM
Reply #4

American Evertonian

Everton pay them a piss poor wage compared to the packages they could get elsewhere - Arteta said himself, if it was about money then he wouldn't be at Everton.

Philly you are starting to piss me off with your posts. First you say they are here b/c they love Moyes, and now you say it is because Everton and not money. Be a man, make up your damn mind, and pick a side and stay with it.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 05:47:17 AM
Reply #5

American Evertonian

What's caused it though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is that it has been there for awhile. Winning cures a lot of issues. Currently we aren't winning which is just going to bring the worst out of most situations.
Are we there yet?

September 22, 2010, 06:51:34 AM
Reply #6

American Evertonian

Them brentford fans are a bunch of cunts! Invading the pitch and coming strait towards us luzzing bottles and coins and all the stewards cud do was laugh!

Least we can do is take it as a compliment. Not the coin throwing, but the fact that in their opinion they upset a big club in a game they should not have won. At least they probably think we are good....
Are we there yet?