May 11, 2021, 01:52:39 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Brentford  (Read 73405 times)

September 21, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
Read 73405 times

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I think its become a waste of time predicting the squad that moyes is going to put out. There are always obvious ways we should play and we don't.  :headbang:

It has always been a waste of time.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 04:35:39 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently had numerous chances but couldn't score, where have we heard that before? I said at the start of the season till the window closes. Forget RW, we need a striker ASAP. F..ing joke.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 22, 2010, 04:51:51 AM
Reply #2

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Until slick Vic is fit then were screwed because he insists on ossy on the right wing even though he wouldn't get in any other prem team.

Our problem is at striker not RW. A right winger does not cost us games or wins them. Strikers do. Ours are poor at present.

I think we as a team are stale. Need new blood or new tactics or something. Same old boring team. Opposition have worked us out.

September 22, 2010, 05:40:59 AM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Strained relationship between Moyes and the players.

Where would it come from? Why suddenly.2 weeks ago it was about how great the team spirit is? Suddenly there is major problems? Does not make sense.

September 22, 2010, 05:52:25 AM
Reply #4

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, Pienaar's been just as important to us over the last two years as Arteta and probably deserves to be at least near Arteta's wage, if not on the same level.

Agreed but if Everton have said he won't get it he will move on. How would it disrupt the whole team suddenly? And besides Newcastle, we have played really well, just can't score. We needed a good striker. If we start scoring, all will be forgotten.

People calling for Moyes head needs their's examined.

September 22, 2010, 06:00:25 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
mate, we have played shite all season!

When were we shit besides Newcastle? And I am talking about the team spirit issue, if that was an issue, we would of been bad all season so far.

September 22, 2010, 06:26:12 AM
Reply #6

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I see where you coming from Gash, but ILB has reasonable arguments and a reasonable point of view. There are many others tho that talk shit for the sake of it.

September 22, 2010, 06:35:54 AM
Reply #7

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I know, it's just he's the daddy of them all. I wouldn't mind if he'd gone to bed, but he's still on line and hasn't answered my simple question.

I don't mind people from all over the world sharing an opinion of Everton, but this guy lives 50 miles away, never goes to a game, or see's one, but is an authority on all things Everton.

Fair enough but it is a forum and he is no different to someone like you and me. He can choose when he wants to see Evrton, does not make him less of a supporter. He has always been highly critical of Moyes and he has stated that he won't watch Everton under Moyes. We might disagree with him but that is pretty valid points.

I reckon I am the only one to defend him and I have no doubt he will contradict me in the next few days and make me look idiotic.

September 22, 2010, 03:48:01 PM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
not heard or seen anything except what's been written on here, but to be honest when a Premier League side loses to a side bottom of the third tier of English football it's pretty fair to say they didn't play to their full potential or ability

Moyes' comments don't fill me with any great confidence in things changing either to be honest, but hey ho, we're Everton and we sit on our hands

So don't sit on your hands. I am a little tired of the we Everton we do nothing in the condescending tone you always use. You have the organisational skills to run a successful website while having a hectic career.
You were involved in KEIOC so know enough passionate Evertonians to actually do something. If you not happy with the current situation, whatever it is, start somewhere.

Unless of course it's just a bunch of rhetoric on your part.