May 17, 2021, 01:58:28 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 54820 times)

September 25, 2010, 09:46:47 PM
Reply #150

Gash

Global Moderator
No one ever just belts it.  Arteta, Fellaini and Pienaar could have all had decent shots from just outside the area.

Right on cue Arteta smacks one!

September 25, 2010, 09:47:14 PM
Reply #151

everton-4-ever

we aint second bottom where rock bottom

west ham are beating spurs
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

September 25, 2010, 09:47:48 PM
Reply #152

Gash

Global Moderator
Neville hasn't lost his voice anyway.

September 25, 2010, 09:48:14 PM
Reply #153

irishtoffee

great hit from arteta.well saved though. we need to get more support higher up the pitch to help the yak. he's having to drop a bit too deep

September 25, 2010, 09:49:37 PM
Reply #154

evertonjoe

Well we're playing really well but Fulham are defending excellently. Shame to think that a team that plays this well will have to seriously worry about relegation if they don't start scoring. At least we look much more solid with Arteta and Fellaini in their right positions.

R.A.P Music

September 25, 2010, 09:49:48 PM
Reply #155

Bluenosebolt

I remember watching us against west ham last year but the only seats we could get were pitch side, I remember missing the complete first half as the entire match was played on the left, Goodisons pitch is shockingly uneven from pitch side. I said to me mate, I wonder when teams will realise that we are only effective downthe left ?? well maybee thay did :( Mind you Colemans looked mustard today.
I don't believe you could manage all my jelly

September 25, 2010, 09:50:01 PM
Reply #156

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah we are playing well but it counts for nothing if we aren't  creating chances.  Yak hasn't got the ball in a position to shoot yet.  We aren't being helped by our defence though, no one bar Baines can pass a ball forward.

September 25, 2010, 09:50:16 PM
Reply #157

dunkster

same old same old. havent a clue in the final third.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

September 25, 2010, 09:50:53 PM
Reply #158

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
It's worryingly predictable at the moment.  We're playing nice football, dominating possesion, fairly comfortable at the back, but not creating any real chances.

September 25, 2010, 09:51:03 PM
Reply #159

cantoffee

Same as usual, we are by far the better team, yet they've had the best chance. Not sure what Moyes can/will do, we have creativity in Pienaar and Arteta, a bit of directness coming from Coleman and pretty everybody in their best positions and we still can't get it done. We need to get one in somehow, and that will open them up.

September 25, 2010, 09:51:32 PM
Reply #160

Gash

Global Moderator
59% posession says it all.

September 25, 2010, 09:53:13 PM
Reply #161

everton-4-ever

as good as arteta and pienaar are they havent done fuck all in the final 3rd

we sing feed the yak at this rate he will look like an etheopion the service to him has been that poor
do to the man as the man would to you but do it first!!

September 25, 2010, 09:53:22 PM
Reply #162

cantoffee

Bright note is that Arteta is looking much much better, which could be the key to unlocking all these defences.

September 25, 2010, 09:53:51 PM
Reply #163

Blueney-tunes

I wish Pienaar and Fellaini could shoot for a living. Rodwell would be handy.

September 25, 2010, 09:54:15 PM
Reply #164

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We trying to hard in the final 3rd. Very anxious and nervous. The final ball in has been poor from everyone. We just need to keep going and hope for a little luck.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...