May 06, 2021, 03:44:52 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 54374 times)

September 24, 2010, 08:54:41 PM
Read 54374 times

Sprooly

Not a chance distin will be dropped this week after his pretty good game against Newcaslte in which he tore Carroll a new one

September 25, 2010, 09:01:11 PM
Reply #1

Sprooly

fox sports here cant gere there red button working so i cant watch ffs

September 25, 2010, 11:24:03 PM
Reply #2

Sprooly

Yesterday before the game i said i'd be happy with a point today and i really should be but after seeing that im not. With the way we played we should of won, and with 10, 15 mins to go, gaps was starting to appear in Fulhams defence and Yak was getting in but for a better ball and for me at that point the game was crying out for Beckford to be on and to get in those spaces with his pace and movement and Moyes refused to go for it, unbelievable, it could of been so much better for us today if he'd of risked it and just gone for it for once but he didn't, i can remember when he took over and in his first full season with us, he'd go for it and have 3 strikers on at a time, Campbell, Radzinski and Rooney to try and win games, now he wont even throw two on up top, whats up with him, we was playing well and having ago so why not go for it and put Beckford up there with Yak and try and win it?.

With the way are seasons gone so far, its a very good point but after watching that performance, i cant help think it could of been so much better if Moyes would of grown some balls and been braver and gone for it with Beckford up front with Yak, if we'd of took 3 points from today off the back of that performance, are confidence would of grown alot and are season would be back on track ahead of a tough away game next week and then the derby

im not convinced that beckford would of made a difference
Yakubu made a lot of room for himself due to his physical strength and him tearing hangeland a new one

osman though should of had a tap in but lost concentration was poor from him