October 20, 2021, 05:41:06 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 58447 times)

September 25, 2010, 10:39:50 PM
Reply #15

Gash

Global Moderator
So close Yakubu!

Good vision from osman but Yak couldn't control.

How dare you praise Osman.  :whistle:

September 25, 2010, 10:42:38 PM
Reply #16

Gash

Global Moderator
how can any of u stomach watching these guys right now?

What game are you watching?

September 25, 2010, 10:49:00 PM
Reply #17

Gash

Global Moderator
the same game all of u r... its making me queezy but of course you're watching the leon osman show n getting a woody

It's not about the Osman show. I don't mind constructive comments, but you always decide to chat shit.

September 25, 2010, 10:50:00 PM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
What the fuck are you on about? You're clearly a bit special needs.

Fixed.

September 25, 2010, 10:55:02 PM
Reply #19

Gash

Global Moderator
*Battens down the hatches*

September 25, 2010, 10:59:07 PM
Reply #20

Gash

Global Moderator
You're kidding?  People abuse each other all over the show on here without getting suspended.

Thought it was quite tame compared to some of the stuff that gets shouted out. People have been called c**ts and nothing happens.

September 25, 2010, 11:02:10 PM
Reply #21

Gash

Global Moderator
we're really not in a position to be taking positives from a draw... we need a fucking victory!! we're in dead last!!

The performance was positive, most people were in there prefered positions.

Like the Villa game earlier, we'll play worse this season and win.

September 25, 2010, 11:05:39 PM
Reply #22

Gash

Global Moderator
it was a constant stream, that was the latest one

I think he said once that "most of you are retards" and called Meak a "fucking idiot" So it wasn't really a constant stream.

As said, there's been far worse in the past. And some poster would test the patients of a saint.

September 25, 2010, 11:21:21 PM
Reply #23

Gash

Global Moderator
well he's been shit all season, and we take off cahill for a man whose a backup at best in this league

He's been shit on the right wing, which he's totally unsuited for. As a cental midfielder he's a pretty decent player. You decided to jump on the bandwagon before he'd even touched the ball, no doubt just following the crowd.

September 26, 2010, 02:03:09 AM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
It's interesting when you look at the table. Fulham are 6th, 5 points ahead of us, with 5 draws in 6 games. I'm sorry to try to put a positive on this, because I know it's not the done thing on here at the moment.

The league looks like it's going to be really tight this year, with some freak results already being thrown up. I'm still convinced that if we keep playing like we have, we'll soon get a run of results and start climbing up the table. We need goals though, 2 goals in 2 minutes against Man Utd but very little else. In reality we're only a couple of goals short of top 6 so far this season.

September 26, 2010, 05:04:39 AM
Reply #25

Gash

Global Moderator
when will saha be back would be more like it i think he is the only striker
who will get us goals at the moment

Strange one. When he got injured 3 weeks ago they said three weeks. Yesterday they said another 3 weeks?