June 23, 2021, 01:10:56 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 55500 times)

September 25, 2010, 11:01:51 PM
Reply #330

Gareth

it was a constant stream, that was the latest one

Quit floppin'

September 25, 2010, 11:02:01 PM
Reply #331

bedfordtoffee

Point is not okay we have three after six games and are bottom of the league without a win. We have Birmingham next , a week off then  the redshite.
Tell me with confidence we won't be bottom on October 18? Cos we will.
Bedfordblueboy

September 25, 2010, 11:02:10 PM
Reply #332

Gash

Global Moderator
we're really not in a position to be taking positives from a draw... we need a fucking victory!! we're in dead last!!

The performance was positive, most people were in there prefered positions.

Like the Villa game earlier, we'll play worse this season and win.

September 25, 2010, 11:02:10 PM
Reply #333

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Happy to finally see Coleman get a run out at RM, and hopefully Moyes will stick with him there until Anichibe is back. Would like to see Moyes employ a 2nd striker, but overall I am not upset with the lineup. Would like to see Johnny inserted in the back 4 as well, but beggers can't be choosers. Still frustrated we did not win, but we can't get any worse now.

Yeah but to be fair who do you swap him for.  I was saying Distin but he was far better than Jags today IMO.  Distin Jags definitely doesn't work.  Neither of them can pass for shit.

September 25, 2010, 11:02:56 PM
Reply #334

Risky

NSNO Subscriber

So why was cantoffee singled out?  Several of us abused the lad for 2 or 3 ridiculous comments?

He's reacted in the heat of the moment during a massively frustrating part of a game in a massively frustrating time for us in general.  He's a good poster on here and suspending him in my opinion is a massive overreaction Si - by all means warn him but suspending him seems extremely harsh.

September 25, 2010, 11:03:21 PM
Reply #335

Father Mcnulty

That's it.

I'm making a doll and have already ordered some sharp needles.  ???

September 25, 2010, 11:03:39 PM
Reply #336

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
A definite improvement, hopefully we can build on it. We looked a lot more balanced and Yakubu is looking more like the player we knew.

September 25, 2010, 11:04:47 PM
Reply #337

American Evertonian

Yeah but to be fair who do you swap him for.  I was saying Distin but he was far better than Jags today IMO.  Distin Jags definitely doesn't work.  Neither of them can pass for shit.

Distin. Solely b/c of how well Jags and Johnny played together last year.
Are we there yet?

September 25, 2010, 11:05:09 PM
Reply #338

Meak

yea ridiculous comments.. me saying im annoyed by how we cant win 1 single match, and saying osman is shit and you all are anointing him a god for 1 decent half..  
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

September 25, 2010, 11:05:25 PM
Reply #339

pro_evo

jags is the new hoof ball master, pack it in lad its not good its shite.
:)

September 25, 2010, 11:05:39 PM
Reply #340

Gash

Global Moderator

I think he said once that "most of you are retards" and called Meak a "fucking idiot" So it wasn't really a constant stream.

As said, there's been far worse in the past. And some poster would test the patients of a saint.

September 25, 2010, 11:06:03 PM
Reply #341

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going to be honest and say it isn't open for discussion.  The decision has been made.  He'll be posting again tomorrow if he wants.

Superb.

September 25, 2010, 11:07:44 PM
Reply #342

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
yea ridiculous comments.. me saying im annoyed by how we cant win 1 single match, and saying osman is shit and you all are anointing him a god for 1 decent half.. 

No one is calling him a god, not one single person.  Just one or two people with brains don't feel the need to froth at the mouth and type shit about him before he's even touched the ball. 

September 25, 2010, 11:08:18 PM
Reply #343

blue for you

at least we didn't lose and had a clean sheet as well yak missed a few pity
saha wasn't playing we won have won 2 or 3 nil he would have scored the chances that
yak missed. we are bottom but win are next two games and we will be back in the top
half of the table heads up it can't get any worse.

September 25, 2010, 11:08:39 PM
Reply #344

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I thought the table never lies...
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...