June 20, 2021, 07:40:30 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Fulham  (Read 55439 times)

September 25, 2010, 11:09:03 PM
Reply #345

Meak

No one is calling him a god, not one single person.  Just one or two people with brains don't feel the need to froth at the mouth and type shit about him before he's even touched the ball. 

well he's been shit all season, and we take off cahill for a man whose a backup at best in this league
Follow me on Twitter @BlakeEMeakin

September 25, 2010, 11:10:39 PM
Reply #346

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
well he's been shit all season, and we take off cahill for a man whose a backup at best in this league

Cahill has had a knock and I assume he came off as a result.  He was struggling after a challenger earlier on.

But none of that matters anyway, you were getting abused for putting words in other people's mouths.  That tends to annoy people funnily enough.

September 25, 2010, 11:12:50 PM
Reply #347

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I dont know if I should be encouraged or downright depressed
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 25, 2010, 11:15:05 PM
Reply #348

pro_evo

we have no excuses this season .......... wait till we start to lose KEY players to injury or suspension, this is now a desperate season,  we are guilty of having average players and thinking we are a top 4 side.
:)

September 25, 2010, 11:15:45 PM
Reply #349

AidyEFC9

Yesterday before the game i said i'd be happy with a point today and i really should be but after seeing that im not. With the way we played we should of won, and with 10, 15 mins to go, gaps was starting to appear in Fulhams defence and Yak was getting in but for a better ball and for me at that point the game was crying out for Beckford to be on and to get in those spaces with his pace and movement and Moyes refused to go for it, unbelievable, it could of been so much better for us today if he'd of risked it and just gone for it for once but he didn't, i can remember when he took over and in his first full season with us, he'd go for it and have 3 strikers on at a time, Campbell, Radzinski and Rooney to try and win games, now he wont even throw two on up top, whats up with him, we was playing well and having ago so why not go for it and put Beckford up there with Yak and try and win it?.

With the way are seasons gone so far, its a very good point but after watching that performance, i cant help think it could of been so much better if Moyes would of grown some balls and been braver and gone for it with Beckford up front with Yak, if we'd of took 3 points from today off the back of that performance, are confidence would of grown alot and are season would be back on track ahead of a tough away game next week and then the derby

September 25, 2010, 11:20:48 PM
Reply #350

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

Has he been out of position all season (all six games of it so far btw)?  Yes
Put in a position behind the striker he was a different player today.  He has been dreadful but have you never heard of credit when it is due?

September 25, 2010, 11:21:21 PM
Reply #351

Gash

Global Moderator

He's been shit on the right wing, which he's totally unsuited for. As a cental midfielder he's a pretty decent player. You decided to jump on the bandwagon before he'd even touched the ball, no doubt just following the crowd.

September 25, 2010, 11:23:27 PM
Reply #352

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Everton boss David Moyes after seeing his side drop to the bottom of the Premier League with a 0-0 draw at Fulham:  "I'm a little bit disappointed we didn't get the three points, but pleased we got a clean sheet. This is a hard place for us to come and we showed no lack of confidence. We just couldn't make that killer pass - when we get the box we're just hitting a brick wall."

That is probably the most sense Moyesy has talked all season.

September 25, 2010, 11:24:03 PM
Reply #353

Sprooly

Yesterday before the game i said i'd be happy with a point today and i really should be but after seeing that im not. With the way we played we should of won, and with 10, 15 mins to go, gaps was starting to appear in Fulhams defence and Yak was getting in but for a better ball and for me at that point the game was crying out for Beckford to be on and to get in those spaces with his pace and movement and Moyes refused to go for it, unbelievable, it could of been so much better for us today if he'd of risked it and just gone for it for once but he didn't, i can remember when he took over and in his first full season with us, he'd go for it and have 3 strikers on at a time, Campbell, Radzinski and Rooney to try and win games, now he wont even throw two on up top, whats up with him, we was playing well and having ago so why not go for it and put Beckford up there with Yak and try and win it?.

With the way are seasons gone so far, its a very good point but after watching that performance, i cant help think it could of been so much better if Moyes would of grown some balls and been braver and gone for it with Beckford up front with Yak, if we'd of took 3 points from today off the back of that performance, are confidence would of grown alot and are season would be back on track ahead of a tough away game next week and then the derby

im not convinced that beckford would of made a difference
Yakubu made a lot of room for himself due to his physical strength and him tearing hangeland a new one

osman though should of had a tap in but lost concentration was poor from him

September 25, 2010, 11:29:24 PM
Reply #354

Jamokachi

That's your problem isn't it? I'm willing to bet you're balls deep in a blow-up doll with a Cahill mask as you type this constant shit. Prat.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 11:31:54 PM by Jamokachi »

September 25, 2010, 11:34:52 PM
Reply #355

kunal32

...yeah yeah we played well, the performance was okay, so what did we win??? NO. Facts speak for themselves we are bottom!!

September 25, 2010, 11:41:29 PM
Reply #356

Jamokachi

Yeah, the facts do speak for themselves. We did play well. We did make chances. We did look confident. We did keep a clean sheet. We did take a pont from our bogey ground. You can whinge and moan as much as you want, but this was a decent result.

September 25, 2010, 11:51:40 PM
Reply #357

Sres

Lots of chances
Clean sheet
Commanded
Lacked shots on goal until last few minutes

Thought we played well (watched second half, listened first).  In general better than last couple of games, some strange substitutions again from Moyes, clearly doesn't know his best team.

Overall 6/10 must try harder for the team.

Moyes... Back to the drawing board.

September 25, 2010, 11:52:22 PM
Reply #358

Gareth

Ban Meak for being a know nothing Yank.

Atleast Cantoffee brings something to the forum.

September 25, 2010, 11:54:37 PM
Reply #359

Alanvideo

Yeah, the facts do speak for themselves. We did play well. We did make chances. We did look confident. We did keep a clean sheet. We did take a pont from our bogey ground. You can whinge and moan as much as you want, but this was a decent result.
...........taken in isolation this is a decent result for the reasons you've stated ......but in the overall context of the season so far it's bad. We are rock bottom and the table doesn't lie.
We are special ,we are Everton.