Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Crystal Palace v Everton

(1/110) > >>

TSGun:
Not sure how to feel about this one. Expectations are raised after our brilliant display last game but following up against lesser, no disrespect meant to Palace, opposition has proven to be a bit of an achilles heel over the years.

A hard fought 1-0 win will do.

MIG:
I was just looking at the home and away league tables.  With only home games taken into consideration Palace are bottom.  With only 2 wins, 1 draw and 7 defeats.
I get that there are no easy games in this league and it will be a different sort of challenge than our last game, but I just think there are no excuses here.
West Brom, our nearest challengers have Sunderland at home, we can't be allowing them to close the gap.  7th is a must (at least).

Macca77:
Palace are struggling, we've just beat the favourites for the premier league, so should be a straight forward away win, but we are Everton, we dont straight forward do we

Duncs_a_legend:
Sam still hasn't had chance to make his mark on the team yet, I think this could end up being a difficult, boring game.
It would be nice to play the same formation that we did against City.

BlueBeagle:
This is going to be an arsehole of a game.

We are expected to win but they are so fucking grim, they drag other teams down to their painful-to-watch level.

Under Martinez, we would have lost this game 100% before a ball was even kicked. 70% possession yet they have one effort on target and score.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version