January 18, 2021, 04:16:29 AM

Author Topic: The u23 thread  (Read 219545 times)

November 25, 2020, 01:10:12 AM
Reply #1755

Cereal Killer

Gordon and Branthwaite in 2020-21 first team squad photo

Simms not included

We best get Sherlock on to why that may possibly be....  ::)

November 25, 2020, 02:25:03 AM
Reply #1756

BlueForYou

Elementary, my dear Watson

All will be revealed in January
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

December 12, 2020, 09:39:04 PM
Reply #1757

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1934227/watch-everton-under-23s-v-west-ham-live-on-youtube

Everton Under-23s' Premier League 2 clash against West Ham United on Monday night will be broadcast live on our official YouTube channel.

David Unsworth's young Blues welcome the Londoners to Southport's The Pure Stadium, 7pm GMT kick-off, and we'll provide full coverage, with commentary from Everton title-winner Ian Snodin and Darren Griffiths.

Everton currently sit 10th in Premier League 2 but know victory on Monday against the bottom-placed Hammers could lift them up to sixth in the table.

Watch the game in full at evertonfc.com or via our official YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtK4QAczAN2mt2ow_jlGinQ

December 15, 2020, 01:09:19 AM
Reply #1758

WeimaranerBlues

ab_channel=EvertonFootballClub

Small just scored

December 15, 2020, 01:18:34 AM
Reply #1759

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 15, 2020, 01:23:15 AM
Reply #1760

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

December 15, 2020, 02:22:42 AM
Reply #1761

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Bloody hell some of these are terrible.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 15, 2020, 02:46:42 AM
Reply #1762

WeimaranerBlues

woeful 2nd half , difference has been Branthwaite so far

December 15, 2020, 02:53:44 AM
Reply #1763

GrantyBoy78

Itís hard to tell if our players are any good because anything weíve done well, has come from us being bigger and stronger than them.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

December 15, 2020, 02:57:53 AM
Reply #1764

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Honestly don't think any of our players have strung two passes together, or held onto the ball for two minutes.

Ellis Simms impressive in that he's physically quite similar to DCL and did a kinda similar job. Million miles away though.

Branthwaite stood out.

West Ham had a few that stood out a lot, the little number ten and number 2 were head and shoulders above anyone in blue.

Think I'll temper my expectations around Onyango. Don't think he won a ball in the whole of that half, looked like a very large child. Beni unrecognisable. Nobody else looked anywhere near able to play at a better level.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 15, 2020, 03:02:21 AM
Reply #1765

Cereal Killer

Honestly don't think any of our players have strung two passes together, or held onto the ball for two minutes

And some people were worried the youth team wasnít playing the same style as the first team  :laugh:

December 15, 2020, 04:39:45 AM
Reply #1766

Shogun

Administrator
Depressing stuff atm. Sky's commentators were saying during the Southampton match that Hassenhuttl has a playbook put together for every position that is implemented down to the U8s level.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

December 15, 2020, 04:44:49 AM
Reply #1767

sam of the south

Depressing stuff atm. Sky's commentators were saying during the Southampton match that Hassenhuttl has a playbook put together for every position that is implemented down to the U8s level.

Gotta love that level of obsessive detail.
ďI went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

December 15, 2020, 04:48:13 AM
Reply #1768

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Imagine him coming to Everton after being at RB and Southampton and Moshiri is like that, great news Ralph I bought a player i saw on TV!

December 15, 2020, 05:13:10 AM
Reply #1769

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Takes time to implement it though.

Rest assured, brands is getting to work on the academy here but it can take years to start seeing results.

Tbh Iím sceptical at how effective that system can be in a league where teams are spending £100m to take tiny steps forward.

As a player you either have it or you donít. I donít think youíll see a glut of players start to come through because of changes you make to the academy system.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown