Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Liverpool v Everton

(1/214) > >>

Audrey Horne:
Saturday 1st April 12.30pm

So thought id make this as im wondering how you guys would set up now Coleman is out...

I would have thought we would be a 3 at the back if he was ok, but would you play Holgate further forward and still keep the 3 at the back??

And will Morgan be back? If not - well its not the right game for Barry but bloody McCarthy is injured now as well....

If we had a full strength team id be much more confident, seems i say that every time the derby comes round though.

Also with it being april fools day, we will probably win, but the FA will chime in and say it doesnt count 'April fools Everton' :(

pjk:
It's the dreaded Derby. :)

Bluebridge:

--- Quote from: Audrey Horne on March 26, 2017, 08:22:38 PM ---Saturday 1st April 12.30pm

So thought id make this as im wondering how you guys would set up now Coleman is out...

I would have thought we would be a 3 at the back if he was ok, but would you play Holgate further forward and still keep the 3 at the back??

And will Morgan be back? If not - well its not the right game for Barry but bloody McCarthy is injured now as well....

If we had a full strength team id be much more confident, seems i say that every time the derby comes round though.

Also with it being april fools day, we will probably win, but the FA will chime in and say it doesnt count 'April fools Everton' :(

--- End quote ---
Doesn't count after 12pm.

I think it all depends on Schneiderlin being fit tbh. If he is i'd go with a three at the back with holgate in the three and Lennon taking Colemans place. If not, flat back four with Holgate going rightback.

Bluedylan:
I know people want us to go toe-to-toe with them, and not be meek and passive, but the teams that get results at Anfield tend to sit back, and hit them on the break. Pretty much everybody that's gone there to play them has come off second best. Holgate will have to play right back, and I wouldn't feel massively comfortable going with Jags-Williams-Mori as a back three, so I'd go for a back 4.

Tinga:
May as well just give them the three points, saves a lot of pain for our fans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version