Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Man Utd v Everton

<< < (2/161) > >>

Evertonian in NC:

--- Quote from: Shogun on April 02, 2017, 01:29:59 AM ---Kenny RB and Holgate CB probably.

Or just Pennington in but after today, I'm not so sure.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think Pennington likely a little gun shy after today.  I would make sure Lennon is at least on the bench too, as a veteran option or at least as tracking back option in a forward role.

sam of the south:

--- Quote from: Shogun on April 02, 2017, 01:23:14 AM ---Joel
Holgate Jagielka Williams Baines
Gana Barry Davies
Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

Keep it simple.

This is our normal formation and we haven't played it at Chelsea, Tottenham or Liverpool and guess what? We've conceded three goals+ and lost them all.

--- End quote ---

That is exactly the team I posted in the RS thread.

I really think it will get us a point at Old Trafford.

Evertonian in NC:
As bad as they've been of late...West fucking Brom just went in there and came away with a point.  Of course, that might just mean United are focused and angry.

Jimmywhack:

--- Quote from: Evertonian in NC on April 02, 2017, 01:36:04 AM ---As bad as they've been of late...West fucking Brom just went in there and came away with a point.  Of course, that might just mean United are focused and angry.

--- End quote ---
They had many missing, a few will be back on Tuesday

Gash:
Ibrahimovic's back isn't he? I'd rather Williams in the centre than Holgate or Pennington up against him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version