Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Man Utd v Everton

<< < (161/161)

Rodenplav64:
Thought everyone put in a shift even Rom but his lack of running across the central defenders and his poor decision making are annoying at times . He was dead on his feet after a few lung busters so he at least put in more effort than against the Shite . Can't understand criticising Pennington as i thought he stood up quite well to Ibrahimovich given the relative experience of both . A draw before would have been fine but 94 mins is a fucking killer . The strength of both sides on paper shows it to be a decent result .

Bluenose 91:
Good to see a few other posters recognising the shift Rom put in last night as well.  Didn't manage to hold every ball up or complete every pass but then no player does.

The go to shouts of ''lazy'' and ''bad attitude'' aimed at him are fucking boring.

ally2:
Quite amusing to me that most of the united supporters had left pissed off before the final whistle, then got even more pissed off missing their goal.

Lxxx:
I quite like the fact someone has called out Rom on the pitch for once. I think the feeling has been building that he is bigger than this team and what comes out of mouth constantly is a wee bit disrespectful at times to his team-mates.

What I didn't like is him mouthing off to his mate Pogba at the end. No-one knows what he was saying but it's not what you want to see. By all means meet up in the tunnel afterwards but I suppose this is modern football.   

Alanvideo:

--- Quote from: Lxxx on April 05, 2017, 05:06:01 PM ---I quite like the fact someone has called out Rom on the pitch for once. I think the feeling has been building that he is bigger than this team and what comes out of mouth constantly is a wee bit disrespectful at times to his team-mates.

What I didn't like is him mouthing off to his mate Pogba at the end. No-one knows what he was saying but it's not what you want to see. By all means meet up in the tunnel afterwards but I suppose this is modern football.   

--- End quote ---
.....................yes , just one multi-millionaire talking to another .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version