Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Everton v Leicester Sunday 4pm

(1/100) > >>

Jimmywhack:
Onwards and upwards

These horrible letdown bastards with the smuggest looking manager in the world are on fire.

Gonna be a tricky game, even more so with injuries and suspensions

Robles
Holgate Jagielka Pennington baines
Schneirdelin (please God)
Gueye Barkley
Mirallas Lookman
Lukaku

I'm crazy, I'll stick with the lad who has scored the majority of our goals this season
If Barry feels he can play after tonight I'd put him in for lookman and push Barkley forward

We are missing Schneiderlin like

Brownie:

--- Quote from: Jimmywhack on April 05, 2017, 05:07:27 AM ---Onwards and upwards

These horrible letdown bastards with the smuggest looking manager in the world are on fire.

Gonna be a tricky game, even more so with injuries and suspensions

Robles
Holgate Jagielka Pennington baines
Schneirdelin (please God)
Gueye Barkley
Mirallas Lookman
Lukaku

I'm crazy, I'll stick with the lad who has scored the majority of our goals this season
If Barry feels he can play after tonight I'd put him in for lookman and push Barkley forward

We are missing Schneiderlin like

--- End quote ---

We are missing big Morg, none more so that Gueye. Compliment each other so well

Gash:
I'm fucked right off that they're not fighting relegation. Hope we give Shakespeare his first hiding as manager, bunch of fucking turncoats.

pjk:
We're getting close to the bare bones starting eleven wise. Things were looking OK pre international break but all these injuries is going to make the run in a lot tougher than it initially looked. Leicester aren't going to be any walkover that's for sure. We've got to dig deep now. :)

Cozzie:
Same team but I'd bring Holgate in to Center Back and give Kenny his debut at right back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version