Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Everton v Watford

<< < (63/63)

blue1948:

--- Quote from: Simon Paul on May 13, 2017, 05:10:08 AM ---some absolutely awful football on display at times though.  can't remember a full 90 minutes of good performance this season.

--- End quote ---
That is the thing to cling to ,because when we do ! It could be a really good season next  season and I have great faith .

Simon Paul:

--- Quote from: blue1948 on May 13, 2017, 10:36:13 AM ---That is the thing to cling to ,because when we do ! It could be a really good season next  season and I have great faith .

--- End quote ---

if we could put in a solid 90 minute performance we'd be capable of beating anyone at home, and even just someone away would be boss too

we've got a strong core, but we're far from being at the stage where our season demands a road closure in Liverpool City Centre to give awards out

wilbur:
Great to see Seamus walking normally during the lap of "appreciation".

Could he back for August?

blue1948:

--- Quote from: Simon Paul on May 13, 2017, 01:17:15 PM ---if we could put in a solid 90 minute performance we'd be capable of beating anyone at home, and even just someone away would be boss too

we've got a strong core, but we're far from being at the stage where our season demands a road closure in Liverpool City Centre to give awards out

--- End quote ---
It isn't the same as the 83 season where we were good but not quite there ,as the top 5( can't include the shite) are now much stronger but I have the same feeling of anticipation ,although he might have some detractors on here I find Ronald Koeman a perfect fit and from what Bill said may be Ronald too thinks the same

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version