Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Everton v Watford

<< < (2/63) > >>

GLewis:

--- Quote from: Cozzie on May 10, 2017, 03:48:46 PM ---Weird that its been switched to Friday but not on TV.

--- End quote ---

Sky wanted Chelsea's midweek game (next week) to be on the tele and the free slot was a Monday.

Chelsea's opponents for that game are Watford.

Therefore they couldn't play on the Saturday so it's pushed back to Friday.

Of course Chelsea couldn't play Saturday Monday either so their weekend game is also this Friday which is on tv.

Alanvideo:
My first night game this season , had to miss the others . Looking forward to a few pints before and after ,maybe the Stuart or Black Horse.

Robioto:
Expecting a win in a poor quality game overall.

WeimaranerBlues:
First xi probably picks it self, subs will be interesting     Can see Benji, Sambou possibly making the squad,   seeing as Kenny, Dowell, DCL, and Lookman have gone with England.

bigmanbob:

--- Quote from: Cozzie on May 10, 2017, 03:48:46 PM ---Weird that its been switched to Friday but not on TV.

Even though the seasons over its always nice to go out with a bang, like to see them give the crowd a good send off here.

Watford are already on their holidays so hopefully we score a good few.

--- End quote ---

WHAAAAT!! I just presumed it was on the box cos it was being played on Friday. FFS I've already got the beers in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version