Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2016-17

Arsenal v Everton

(1/84) > >>

Macca77:
Another season comes to an end, would be nice to finish with a win, only problem is of course is that we never ever win at Arsenal, ever!! Just hope our  lads leave their flip flops at home and have a good go for the fans sake if nothing else

TheTone:
words cannot describe how much I detest that Arsenal squad, probably the greatest bunch of soft self loving cunts I have ever seen, swerving this game as can't be doing with watching us holding these out for 75mins before someone does a fuck up and that prick Giroud puts one away then we concede 2 more late goals after that

Escla:

--- Quote from: TheTone on May 16, 2017, 04:13:49 PM ---words cannot describe how much I detest that Arsenal squad, probably the greatest bunch of soft self loving cunts I have ever seen, swerving this game as can't be doing with watching us holding these out for 75mins before someone does a fuck up and that prick Giroud puts one away then we concede 2 more late goals after that

--- End quote ---

Won't mind that at all if Liverpool fuck up against Middlesbrough !

TheTone:

--- Quote from: Escla on May 16, 2017, 04:17:54 PM ---Won't mind that at all if Liverpool fuck up against Middlesbrough !

--- End quote ---

More chance of me getting a blowie off Sarah Jane Mee

Robioto:
Arsenal are on form at the moment and I think they will beat us unfortunately. I won't mind too much if Liverpool fail to beat Boro, then I will be in queue with everyone else for my BJ off Sarah Jane Mee.

I'll be honest, looking forward to the season being over now as 7th is well and truely ours and it's just kind of petered out since the Burnley game.

I'm also getting fed up with the Lukaku and Barkley saga and looking forward to that getting sorted and seeing what else the summer will bring, before hopefully kicking on next season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version