October 24, 2020, 04:17:28 PM

Author Topic: Michael Keane  (Read 70298 times)

December 29, 2019, 08:37:47 PM
Reply #600

sam of the south

So it was fortunate that Keane wasn't up against a quality striker then.

Carroll is far from a top class, all round CF, but he is a big threat in the air, obviously.

Keane is a pretty decent defender when a player doesn’t get the opportunity to test him for pace, which Almirón managed a few times.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 29, 2019, 08:42:21 PM
Reply #601

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Carroll won the most headers ever in a premier league game or something here...

Yeah I saw that, but mad as I felt Keane did quite well in the air and so did Pickford... would have to watch it back, maybe only in duals not against Carroll!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 29, 2019, 09:01:55 PM
Reply #602

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
He had an assist, a goal ruled out for offside, and he could easily have won a penalty, though.

And could have been booked for simulation at least twice. And has a manbun. He's a chode.
Playing FM20 24/7.

December 29, 2019, 09:04:36 PM
Reply #603

sam of the south

And could have been booked for simulation at least twice. And has a manbun. He's a chode.

Yes, he’s a proper cunt.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

December 29, 2019, 09:11:44 PM
Reply #604

Martip

I thought he did ok overall but the state of him running back vs almerion just sticks in the mind.
" All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others"

December 29, 2019, 09:17:21 PM
Reply #605

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, he's a proper cunt.
And still hasn’t scored this season lol

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

December 29, 2019, 09:22:03 PM
Reply #606

sam of the south

And still hasn’t scored this season lol

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

I hope this continues.
Henry David Thoreau

December 30, 2019, 03:23:43 AM
Reply #607

Jamokachi

he could easily have won a penalty, though.

Naaaaaa

December 30, 2019, 03:54:49 AM
Reply #608

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

December 30, 2019, 04:14:14 AM
Reply #609

velimski

It was a pretty blatant shove by Sidebe. It was a pen imo

December 30, 2019, 04:15:34 AM
Reply #610

Bluedylan

Yeah it was a pen.

We're still due about 10 other major decisions in our favour like, so fuck it and fuck Newcastle.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 30, 2019, 04:23:55 AM
Reply #611

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
More of a pen than the one we gave away at Brighton.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

December 30, 2019, 04:34:08 AM
Reply #612

Hesmenos

Apparently Carroll won the most headers ever in a premier league game or something here...
24 which is a mad number when you think about it. DCL was our highest with 7. They weren't all against Keane though as he won a lot near the half way line and also a lot on the right wing where he would have been up against Baines. For his assist he was up against Gylfi.

December 30, 2019, 04:52:18 PM
Reply #613

Hesmenos

It was a pretty blatant shove by Sidebe. It was a pen imo
Thought it was a pen as well when I first saw it. Maybe it was the way he flopped that put off the ref. He got shoved in the back but then spun and fell backwards while looking at the ref. He had also flopped a few other times before with minimal contact and I think refs build an intolerance to that stuff.

December 30, 2019, 05:03:46 PM
Reply #614

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think we got away with both considering how var has gone for us so far.

Weirdly felt like one of those... No the narrative demands that Everton win this game.. Type decisions which was a welcome change.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.