August 03, 2021, 06:22:50 PM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 190860 times)

June 18, 2018, 10:50:27 PM
Reply #1005

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
And then once you leave him, they go to Danny fucking Murphy in the studio.

Great minds think alike.

June 18, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
Reply #1006

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Fabregas's face there when Murphy was speaking.

June 18, 2018, 10:52:31 PM
Reply #1007

Bluedylan

Great minds think alike.

Seriously the 5 live commentary is better. Dion Dublin's a tad annoying, but they've actually done some research and they don't sound like they hate everything like Lawro does.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 18, 2018, 10:53:54 PM
Reply #1008

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The commentary, co commentary and punditry is typically the worst thing about the world cup
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 18, 2018, 10:55:24 PM
Reply #1009

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously the 5 live commentary is better. Dion Dublin's a tad annoying, but they've actually done some research and they don't sound like they hate everything like Lawro does.

Switched over as soon as you posted about the red button but switched back to see if they would be showing the goal from the earlier game as I missed it.

Switched back now for the second half.

June 18, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
Reply #1010

Nicco

They did make hard work of it but they looked decent enough, korea were shocking though
And the group is wide open with Mexico beating Germany... Bastards, Gemany wont lose points twice in the group stages!
Jönköpings Södra IF

June 18, 2018, 11:05:46 PM
Reply #1011

blue slug

And the group is wide open with Mexico beating Germany... Bastards, Gemany wont lose points twice in the group stages!

Yeah cant see anything but two wins for the germans now

June 18, 2018, 11:07:02 PM
Reply #1012

sam of the south

Great goal.

A Martinez team lacking tempo, though, who’da thunk it?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

June 18, 2018, 11:09:14 PM
Reply #1013

Bluedylan

Great goal.

A Martinez team lacking tempo, though, who’da thunk it?

I really dislike him now. He's still wittering on about never changing his principles, and being stopped in the middle of a big project at Everton. Still delusional, still not accepted any responsibility.

He'll cost them in this tournament at some point, when he comes up against a coach with a tactical brain.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 18, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
Reply #1014

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Think the pitch is very dry.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 18, 2018, 11:18:18 PM
Reply #1015

sam of the south

I really dislike him now. He's still wittering on about never changing his principles, and being stopped in the middle of a big project at Everton. Still delusional, still not accepted any responsibility.

He'll cost them in this tournament at some point, when he comes up against a coach with a tactical brain.

I’m with you, homie
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

June 18, 2018, 11:28:25 PM
Reply #1016

Evertonian in NC

Big Rom just kept working, good for him.
Benitez OUT.

June 18, 2018, 11:30:00 PM
Reply #1017

Evertonian in NC

Still think when he retires, Rom will consider himself an Evertonian first and foremost.
Benitez OUT.

June 18, 2018, 11:30:26 PM
Reply #1018

Cozzie

Absolutely glorious from De Bruyne.

The guy farts class.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

June 18, 2018, 11:30:28 PM
Reply #1019

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lawrenson there saying how are we to know VAR allowed the goal.

Well the fact the players all lined up for the restart might’ve gave it away.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown