August 03, 2021, 06:11:37 PM

Author Topic: Russia 2018  (Read 190856 times)

July 11, 2018, 03:01:40 AM
Reply #4740

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty poor game I thought. Expected a lot better from both sides. Only goal from a corner summed it up really.

July 11, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
Reply #4741

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
A Martinez team losing from a corner.
Lukaku anonymous.

Show me something I haven't seen yet.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

July 11, 2018, 03:02:11 AM
Reply #4742

stirlingblue

Thereís a Greta amount of shadenfraude in seeing Martinez lose to a goal conceded from a corner.

Potentially a great manager, but until he becomes more pragmatic heíll always fail

July 11, 2018, 03:02:46 AM
Reply #4743

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Hahahhahahaha france fans in Paris throwing beer everywhere. So fuck off to all yous saying itís english knob heads doing it hahah
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 11, 2018, 03:04:28 AM
Reply #4744

Simon Paul

Administrator
Hahahhahahaha france fans in Paris throwing beer everywhere. So fuck off to all yous saying it's english knob heads doing it hahah
I just said cunts without naming a nation

My point stands

July 11, 2018, 03:05:22 AM
Reply #4745

sam of the south

Belgium passed the ball like a Martinez side, very slowly, with minimal movement, and an over-reliance on bits of individual skill.

Plus, Lukaku was thoroughly dominated.

The one time he drifted out wide they looked dangerous, but he lacks the necessary humility to do that, as he always wants to be in the centre.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Ē
Henry David Thoreau

July 11, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
Reply #4746

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Belgium done by a corner
Wow

July 11, 2018, 03:10:09 AM
Reply #4747

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Hahahhahahaha france fans in Paris throwing beer everywhere. So fuck off to all yous saying itís english knob heads doing it hahah

Have you drunk French beer though? :)
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right.

July 11, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
Reply #4748

gizzblue

De Bruyne was shite.

Played some real quality balls in there today just fellI and the Ghost had nothing in them against France's Varane at all . ...Martinez used him to wide in all honesty .. but hey tinkerman will always do silly things when it matters.
Born not made a blue .

July 11, 2018, 03:12:53 AM
Reply #4749

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Thereís a Greta amount of shadenfraude in seeing Martinez lose to a goal conceded from a corner.

Potentially a great manager, but until he becomes more pragmatic heíll always fail

No Schadenfreude from me, I really wanted them to win this game., it's just that I've seen this play out so many times.

July 11, 2018, 03:13:03 AM
Reply #4750

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber

July 11, 2018, 03:13:41 AM
Reply #4751

TheTone

I'd be fuming if I got a small overflow on my pint glass when I empty a can of Guinness in there, fucking beer throwing wankers

July 11, 2018, 03:16:43 AM
Reply #4752

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
World class players turn up every big game ....Hazard turned up today as did De Bruyne. ..but the Ghost of Lukaku missed possibly the biggest game of his career so far .

Nah donít think they did. Hardly anything from them in the second half to warrant that distinction.

Although constrained by strange line up re shape and the classic opposition tactic vs RM of get people behind the ball making the play slow.

July 11, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
Reply #4753

Bluenose 91

Martinez masterclass there. Bizarre team selection. Concede to a set piece. Shit subs. Loads of posession but create barely any clear chances.

Shit manager.

See you later baldy.

July 11, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
Reply #4754

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Belgium passed the ball like a Martinez side, very slowly, with minimal movement, and an over-reliance on bits of individual skill.

Plus, Lukaku was thoroughly dominated.

The one time he drifted out wide they looked dangerous, but he lacks the necessary humility to do that, as he always wants to be in the centre.

Think he does like vs Brazil was happy to play that role.

When youíre the main striker (and no other proper forwards for large parts) he has to stay in the middle more.