April 16, 2021, 02:03:28 AM

Author Topic: Usmanov  (Read 131342 times)

April 05, 2021, 05:51:43 PM
Reply #990

stirlingblue

I know we're higher profile and make a better headline, but other clubs like  Bournemouth are actually owned by Russians. Usmanov, whilst he certainly has his chubby paws all over us, is, technically, nothing more than the owner of one of our sponsors. And I'm sure that's by design - he's purposely kept his distance.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

It’s nothing to do with profile, it’s to do with the fact that Usmanov and Abromovich were on the list of eight people released by Navalny’s camp as Putin’s cronies

April 05, 2021, 06:00:45 PM
Reply #991

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
So he's a major share holder in my games then?
Simply simply lovely

April 05, 2021, 06:59:26 PM
Reply #992

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently another company with links to Usmanov

What is?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 05, 2021, 06:59:57 PM
Reply #993

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What is?
Am assuming my games.... the new gaming partner
Simply simply lovely

April 05, 2021, 07:07:22 PM
Reply #994

Trowel

my.games is owned by mail.ru, which Usmanov owns about 15% of.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 05, 2021, 07:14:50 PM
Reply #995

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Oh great more blag deals
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 05, 2021, 07:16:25 PM
Reply #996

sam of the south

I reckon we know what we’re doing, but equally wouldn’t be surprised if we get burnt at some point.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

April 05, 2021, 07:22:23 PM
Reply #997

Simon Paul

Administrator
Do I have to unban that domain from registering on here now?

Literally every hacker and spanner from 2004 to 2012 had an @mail.ru email address

April 05, 2021, 07:25:19 PM
Reply #998

Bob Sacamano

Nice to finally have an owner that’s connected to people other than people who’ve worked behind the bar at The Rovers Return

April 05, 2021, 09:52:21 PM
Reply #999

ajax_andy

I reckon we know what we’re doing, but equally wouldn’t be surprised if we get burnt at some point.

I dont see how we could get burnt, Usmanov has no official ties to us other than as a sponsor, and I'm sure there's no rule about having too many sponsorship deals with one entity (especially when he's not even the major shareholder in some).

Only way it could bite us is if we were overpaid substantially for one or more of the deals, but I get the impression we're pretty clued up about this kind of thing.

April 05, 2021, 11:04:57 PM
Reply #1000

Fynci

Do I have to unban that domain from registering on here now?

Literally every hacker and spanner from 2004 to 2012 had an @mail.ru email address

They’ve been wanting to pump money into us since 2004, and you’ve been turning them away!

April 05, 2021, 11:08:16 PM
Reply #1001

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think there's much chance of being burned in terms of ffp or profit regs, I think of it more like having a lemonade stand and our nice if slightly overbearing aunty is buying all the lemonade.