December 03, 2020, 01:24:34 AM

Author Topic: Lucas Digne  (Read 79138 times)

November 27, 2020, 02:27:52 AM
Reply #990

Fynci

It's a huge blow, but I do hope that Nkounkou is given a good run out, and we don't try and cram more senior players into either a formation that doesn't suit or playing them out of position.

November 27, 2020, 02:59:24 AM
Reply #991

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Why did I think Nkounkou got injured in the last week or 2?wasn't there a picture of him with a cast on his leg?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 27, 2020, 03:03:24 AM
Reply #992

sam of the south

How come Sigurdsson never gets injured? It’s always important players that do.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

Because our important players work hard and/or get on the ball loads, and don’t hide.
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

November 27, 2020, 03:07:51 AM
Reply #993

mikey_blue

How come Sigurdsson never gets injured? It's always important players that do.

Sigurdsson is actually an incredibly intelligent when it comes to preserving his body and avoiding injury.

. Avoids touching the ball, this limits his exposure to contact with other players.

. Turning circle of an aircraft carrier eases strain on joints.

. Rare occasions he has the ball, he moves so slow that it makes it almost certain no damage can be taken.

My postman used to play for Tranmere u12's so I'm pretty good at understanding this stuff.

November 27, 2020, 03:55:43 AM
Reply #994

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber
I bet Sigurdsson smells like a brand new car or pair of trainers. Fresh out the box.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 27, 2020, 06:07:13 PM
Reply #995

mikey_blue

I bet Sigurdsson smells like a brand new car or pair of trainers. Fresh out the box.

He doesn’t even need to shower after games. Still on the same bottle of lynx shower gel from the gift set he got last Christmas.

November 27, 2020, 10:44:37 PM
Reply #996

ajax_andy

He doesn’t even need to shower after games. Still on the same bottle of lynx shower gel from the gift set he got last Christmas.

Heard his missus is considering leaving him due his poor love making... Apparently there's very little penetration, constantly pulls out, does very little work up top or at the back, and tends to shoot from miles out missing the target.

November 27, 2020, 10:45:01 PM
Reply #997

stirlingblue

Is Delph fit?

I hope he goes with Nkounkou but with us leaking goals he might prefer an experienced head

November 27, 2020, 10:45:55 PM
Reply #998

stirlingblue

Heard his missus is considering leaving him due his poor love making... Apparently there's very little penetration, constantly pulls out, does very little work up top or at the back, and tends to shoot from miles out missing the target.

To be honest the bit she’s probably got the most problem with is Undisputed_Blue stood at the side watching and cracking one off at Sig’s technique

November 28, 2020, 02:31:00 AM
Reply #999

arteta4spain

How come Sigurdsson never gets injured? It's always important players that do.

Maybe because he doesn’t move enough to rupture anything.

November 28, 2020, 04:18:55 AM
Reply #1000

Nicco

His wife concluded “Sometimes it feels like he’s playing for the other team”.
Jönköpings Södra IF

November 28, 2020, 04:37:35 AM
Reply #1001

Bluedylan

'The Ghost' probably isn't the nickname you want in the bedroom.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

November 28, 2020, 02:48:05 PM
Reply #1002

everton15

basically same team as last week but replace digne with delph/nkounkou and PLZ replace mina with Holgate - and use same team formation.....plz carlo  COYB

November 30, 2020, 01:42:23 PM
Reply #1003

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber

All compounded by the fact he doesn't seem to have a tackle.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 30, 2020, 01:51:57 PM
Reply #1004

Shogun

Administrator
Is Delph fit?

I hope he goes with Nkounkou but with us leaking goals he might prefer an experienced head

Delph is obviously experienced but it's not like he's a cool and collective head, it's incredible how rash he is considering how long he's been in the game.
If you're not angry, you're not listening.