Matchday Archives > Matchday threads 2017-18

Swansea v Everton Sat 14/4 3pm

(1/63) > >>

Macca77:
Thursday and still no match thread, just shows how unarsed the majority of us are.

Anyway,

Pickford

Baines
Jags
Keane
Coleman

Davies
Gana
Rooney

Walcott
Klaassen
Tosun

Escla:

--- Quote from: Macca77 on April 12, 2018, 04:23:16 PM ---Thursday and still no match thread, just shows how unarsed the majority of us are.

Anyway,

Pickford

Baines
Jags
Keane
Coleman

Davies
Gana
Rooney

Walcott
Klaassen
Tosun

--- End quote ---

This is the first game this season where away tickets went on General Sale and even then only sold out this morning.

Lincs Toffee:

--- Quote from: Macca77 on April 12, 2018, 04:23:16 PM ---Thursday and still no match thread, just shows how unarsed the majority of us are.

Anyway,

Pickford

Baines
Jags
Keane
Coleman

Davies
Gana
Rooney

Walcott
Klaassen
Tosun

--- End quote ---
I'd be happy with that, surely he has to give Davy a run out sooner or later, I think he could surprise a few and could link up well with Tosun, pity he doesn't have a bit of tenacity in him like Davies.

Lxxx:

Anyway,

Pickford

Baines
Jags
Keane
Coleman

Davies
Gana
Rooney

Walcott
Klaassen
Tosun

--- End quote ---

I'd stick Klaassan in ahead of Davies and play Vlasic on the left. It's a home game against a poor side and we already know what Davies and Bolasie can do.

Silas:
I can't see Klaasen getting a game this season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version