General Category > The Lower Burrens Forum

Summer signings

(1/638) > >>

Ramjam:
So if we had one player who we could realistically sign in the summer who would you want?

For me Id like to see us sign Llorente from Spurs, hes to good to be sat on their bench and would work well with Siggy as they did at Swansea. With Rooney likely to be off to the USA that would open up the 10 role and allow the partnership to flourish

Silas:
Yeah Llorente would be a good signing. I want more than anything else a creative deep lying midfielder. People talk about the number ten but our attacks are so slow because we don't look to do anything before the half way line that doesn't involve a hopeful punt or random diagonal. Barry had the ability but not the youth. Arteta could do it in his sleep we need someone akin to that

TheTone:
Fancy big Marco to go all out for Doucoure

GrantyBoy78:
Llorente is going home to Bilbao.

dunkster:

--- Quote from: Silas on May 13, 2018, 01:39:02 PM ---Yeah Llorente would be a good signing. I want more than anything else a creative deep lying midfielder. People talk about the number ten but our attacks are so slow because we don't look to do anything before the half way line that doesn't involve a hopeful punt or random diagonal. Barry had the ability but not the youth. Arteta could do it in his sleep we need someone akin to that

--- End quote ---

This...(at any cost)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version