October 24, 2020, 06:46:18 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 229047 times)

July 25, 2018, 11:31:22 PM
Reply #1965

D15TIN

It all about what he could be.  Bayshuayi could be perfect.  Emphasis on "could."
defo the type of player we should be targeting, right age and potential, sell on value etc

July 25, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
Reply #1966

D15TIN

All gone quiet on that Lozano hasn't it, not just us, but interest in him in general

July 25, 2018, 11:32:55 PM
Reply #1967

Bluedylan

All gone quiet on that Lozano hasn't it, not just us, but interest in him in general

Probably quoting silly money to any interested clubs.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 25, 2018, 11:36:53 PM
Reply #1968

Coyney83

Sky running with an Aaron Ramsey interview in which he claims his Arsenal future is "unsure".

Likely posturing on behalf of him/his agent to get a better offer, but...where he available, he would be a good addition. Better player than RLC for me.

Wishful thinking.

July 25, 2018, 11:41:05 PM
Reply #1969

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sky running with an Aaron Ramsey interview in which he claims his Arsenal future is "unsure".

Likely posturing on behalf of him/his agent to get a better offer, but...where he available, he would be a good addition. Better player than RLC for me.

Wishful thinking.

On his day one of the best b2b mids in the prem imo, canít see him going to a non cl club tho
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 11:55:41 PM
Reply #1970

Hawkandro

The BBC are reporting that Newcastle have activated Fabian Schar's release clause. £3m! Fucking bargain there.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 26, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
Reply #1971

MexicanToffee

Well now that Barcelona have signed Malcom, perhaps we are back in with a shout. I would have in a heart beat.
STAY HOME......PROTECT THE NHS.......SAVE LIVES

July 26, 2018, 12:23:20 AM
Reply #1972

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well now that Barcelona have signed Malcom, perhaps we are back in with a shout. I would have in a heart beat.

And say goodbye to Lookman to make way. Not a problem with that.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 26, 2018, 12:34:24 AM
Reply #1973

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If we can wouldnt a back up goalie be something we should look to bring in or will we go with Stek for another year and wait until next season

Don't think that's likely at all. We do need a new third choice though, but I think there is only so much we can do this window.

July 26, 2018, 12:36:10 AM
Reply #1974

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
On his day one of the best b2b mids in the prem imo, canít see him going to a non cl club tho

He's at one right now :)

Would imagine priorities would be playing time and money on offer as this would be his last big pay day.

July 26, 2018, 12:50:43 AM
Reply #1975

Evertonian in NC

I don't think we need any "last big payday" guys at this point in our rebuild.  Timing isn't right.  Sigurdsson is enough for that (and a better fit for us), in my opinion.
"Pardon me, I have nothing to say." - George Carlin

July 26, 2018, 12:55:05 AM
Reply #1976

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We have enough in their prime players now, it's time to invest in youth.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 26, 2018, 01:03:33 AM
Reply #1977

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We have enough in their prime players now, it's time to invest in youth.

Don't want Huth anywhere near our club thanks
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 26, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
Reply #1978

sixymack

The BBC are reporting that Newcastle have activated Fabian Schar's release clause. £3m! Fucking bargain there.

Why do we always seem to overpay for players, sell for a big loss, and miss out on these sort of deals.  What kind of player is Schar overall, never heard of him to be honest.

July 26, 2018, 01:39:38 AM
Reply #1979

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Why do we always seem to overpay for players, sell for a big loss, and miss out on these sort of deals.  What kind of player is Schar overall, never heard of him to be honest.
You've never heard about him but are moaning that we miss out on these sort of deals
Simply simply lovely