October 28, 2020, 05:27:52 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 230306 times)

July 31, 2018, 02:28:41 PM
Reply #2400

Alanvideo

Inside futbol reckon we are tracking the rennes midfielder james lea siliki...where does he play as i missed most of that game
...............so did most of the Everton players .
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 31, 2018, 02:40:12 PM
Reply #2401

GrantyBoy78

No Brandís gems this summer then?

July 31, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Reply #2402

Hawkandro

I would rather we had signed Blind for £18m than Rojo for £30m. Have we not learnt anything from last summer?
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 31, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Reply #2403

Ramjam

I would rather we had signed Blind for £18m than Rojo for £30m. Have we not learnt anything from last summer?
The summer isnít over yet, hold your fire
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 31, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
Reply #2404

Ramjam

No Brand's gems this summer then?
Another week and a half to go, no premature ejectulating just yet
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 31, 2018, 02:51:06 PM
Reply #2405

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Worried now.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
Reply #2406

Cozzie

Think we all under estimated how much of a shit storm the squad mess actually was.

Gonna take a good few windows this, just hope Silva can get a tune out of the players he has at the moment.

July 31, 2018, 02:54:27 PM
Reply #2407

Lazarou

A government of the gobshites , by the gobshites , for the gobshites .

July 31, 2018, 02:56:51 PM
Reply #2408

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 03:04:19 PM
Reply #2409

Lxxx

Still ages left yet. We've signed a main outlet for our attack who will probably get double figures a season and we've sorted our left back situation out which means we now have two flanks to attack down again.

If we can manage to bring in a CB and a CM in the next 10 days too, which is clearly do-able, then it'll have plugged the immediate gaps in the first window. Of course there are other issues to address but it can't all be done at once.

July 31, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
Reply #2410

Macca77

9 days left.......

July 31, 2018, 03:40:09 PM
Reply #2411

themilkycoffees

Still ages left yet. We've signed a main outlet for our attack who will probably get double figures a season and we've sorted our left back situation out which means we now have two flanks to attack down again.

If we can manage to bring in a CB and a CM in the next 10 days too, which is clearly do-able, then it'll have plugged the immediate gaps in the first window. Of course there are other issues to address but it can't all be done at once.

Fully agree with this. Just hope we can bring players in who fit the profile we need for those positions. We could really do with a bit of pace at the back and a playmaker in the middle.

July 31, 2018, 03:42:10 PM
Reply #2412

Lazarou

For some reason I thought when Brands was appointed he was going to come in and rip the place up with new ideas and quality targets, my hopes were raised. It does appear at the moment that being the director of football for Everton is a lot harder than I presumed. Not sure what the reasons are behind our ponderous recruitment, could it be perception of the club after last season, money or other things, hard to say.

It does appear we are in for a long hall even to get back to were we were a few seasons ago.
A government of the gobshites , by the gobshites , for the gobshites .

July 31, 2018, 03:43:57 PM
Reply #2413

Lxxx

For some reason I thought when Brands was appointed he was going to come in and rip the place up with new ideas and quality targets, my hopes were raised. It does appear at the moment that being the director of football for Everton is a lot harder than I presumed. Not sure what the reasons are behind our ponderous recruitment, could it be perception of the club after last season, money or other things, hard to say.

It does appear we are in for a long hall even to get back to were we were a few seasons ago.

What exactly were you expecting?

July 31, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
Reply #2414

Cereal Killer

but it can't all be done at once.

Be gone with your sensible approach.....

Fuck that, I want it all now now now, or else it's all shit, everyone's a fraud, I mean they haven't even built a stadium yet, bloody chancers just using us to make money, we're going to get relegated if we don't buy 8 more world class players by tomorrow, West Ham can do it why can't we etc etc

::) :snigger: