January 21, 2021, 02:08:50 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 186490 times)

January 09, 2021, 12:09:33 AM
Reply #2385

UnsyisaRhino

Honestly he looked absolutely nackered last game.

Maybe it's mental and he's checked out a bit, and with dom scoring and a few big names coming in he could be feeling a bit put out not to be the main man in the same way.

Think, like Dom, he probably needs a break.

January 09, 2021, 03:00:11 AM
Reply #2386

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
A break? He’s spent half the season injured or suspended.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
“Human progress has always been driven by a sense of adventure and unconventional thinking.”~ Andre Geim

January 13, 2021, 06:39:56 AM
Reply #2387

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Winning free kicks on the break to close out a game is a massive strength in my book. Shows his game intelligence extends beyond knowing how to put it in the onion bag.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2021, 01:05:16 PM
Reply #2388

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah he was great for the short spell he was on.  He looked proper up for it.

January 13, 2021, 03:02:54 PM
Reply #2389

ajax_andy

Worked hard, used his excellent game management skills by winning free kicks and breaking up their play.  Only wish he'd done better when put through by Doucoure... Just didn't look like a player with any confidence in front of goal, just needed to shift it half a yard on his right and hit it, instead of cutting in on his left and in to two opposing players.

January 13, 2021, 03:15:50 PM
Reply #2390

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Worked hard, used his excellent game management skills by winning free kicks and breaking up their play.  Only wish he'd done better when put through by Doucoure... Just didn't look like a player with any confidence in front of goal, just needed to shift it half a yard on his right and hit it, instead of cutting in on his left and in to two opposing players.

Iwobi  :)
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 13, 2021, 03:52:26 PM
Reply #2391

ajax_andy

Iwobi  :)

Ah was it... Tbh last night I wasn't even going to watch as not well, so whilst I managed to get through the match I struggled to focus on certain moments.