June 14, 2021, 11:48:03 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403018 times)

February 21, 2021, 03:29:57 AM
Reply #2535

sam of the south

Great example of how he can really zone in when around the box.

In general play his control is still erratic but more often than not in the box its transformed.

But the touch and hit without looking was quality

Will be interesting to see if we go back to 442 more often as feels like either one of him or DCL will score however were playing.

Yeah, hes a killer.

A 442 diamond, or 4312, with James behind the two of them, could be deadly.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 21, 2021, 03:32:00 AM
Reply #2536

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Great example of how he can really zone in when around the box.

In general play his control is still erratic but more often than not in the box its transformed.

But the touch and hit without looking was quality

Will be interesting to see if we go back to 442 more often as feels like either one of him or DCL will score however were playing.

Yeah it's a bit of a conundrum to be honest.  Of course you start DCL up front when he's fit, but shoving Richarlison back out on the left where he's struggled to accomodate that doesn't seem quite right.

Imagine both of them playing centrally in goalscoring form.  But then how do you set up the rest of the team to accomodate that?  It's difficult to do that and then find a way to keep James in as well.

February 21, 2021, 03:40:14 AM
Reply #2537

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it's a bit of a conundrum to be honest.  Of course you start DCL up front when he's fit, but shoving Richarlison back out on the left where he's struggled to accomodate that doesn't seem quite right.

Imagine both of them playing centrally in goalscoring form.  But then how do you set up the rest of the team to accomodate that?  It's difficult to do that and then find a way to keep James in as well.

True but as conundrums go it's a good one to have

February 21, 2021, 03:45:06 AM
Reply #2538

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Great couple of weeks for him.

Two cracking goals in a cup tie that people will remember for years and then a goal today.

February 21, 2021, 03:46:02 AM
Reply #2539

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Class always shows in the end

February 21, 2021, 04:02:29 AM
Reply #2540

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

February 21, 2021, 04:07:07 AM
Reply #2541

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Thats a great ball and Richarlisons finish there is exceptional

February 21, 2021, 04:08:35 AM
Reply #2542

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Thats a great ball and Richarlisons finish there is exceptional

Yeah, it's just a proper class goal isn't it?

February 21, 2021, 04:10:02 AM
Reply #2543

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah, it's just a proper class goal isn't it?

Yep the sort of chance you expect players to miss or make the keeper make a save

February 21, 2021, 04:10:04 AM
Reply #2544

Macca77

He's trolling the cheeky reds on twitter and you just know he's loving it

February 21, 2021, 04:25:21 AM
Reply #2545

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
He's trolling the cheeky reds on twitter and you just know he's loving it

Amazing.  Just gone on twitter and seen what he's up to tonight.  Absolutely love him.

February 21, 2021, 04:33:34 AM
Reply #2546

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I could watch that pass on a loop.

Heavy touch, head over it and put it in the far corner - abso fuckin lutely deadly.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 21, 2021, 04:41:14 AM
Reply #2547

Bluedylan

It was ridiculous for anyone to doubt this lad. He's always given maximum effort, and it was obvious he was just off his game and low on confidence. I get people being a bit bothered by the sulks and that, but that's just who he is. He's a snarly player and that snarl is what gives him that extra edge over a lot of other players.

I really hope goals like that, and moments like that, bind him tighter to the club so that he stays here longer than he would ordinarily.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 21, 2021, 04:41:16 AM
Reply #2548

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I could watch that pass on a loop.

Heavy touch, head over it and put it in the far corner - abso fuckin lutely deadly.

I'm not seeing a heavy touch tbh.  I'm seeing a deliberate touch to get away from the defender and set the shot up.

February 21, 2021, 04:48:41 AM
Reply #2549

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not seeing a heavy touch tbh.  I'm seeing a deliberate touch to get away from the defender and set the shot up.

Yeah

Just not the type of goal we score very often!