June 14, 2021, 01:52:43 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403553 times)

March 06, 2021, 03:04:57 AM
Reply #2595

sam of the south

I can't fucking wait until we have a quality right winger to shit teams up, the space he'll benefit from if we can get a right side like Aarons and Bailey.

Aarons and Sarr would be monstrous.

Midfield would have to be up to covering a lot, though.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

March 06, 2021, 06:04:43 AM
Reply #2596

Danny

Something like that could work though with a Doucoure, Allan and similar profile player in the centre, I'm just not sure we'll be looking to spend a huge amount on a CM in the summer, especially given Tom and Gylfi's improvement.

March 06, 2021, 07:19:37 AM
Reply #2597

Thornton_19

Its not a surprise that we moved him closer to goal and he started scoring.

Sent from my SM-G977B using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

March 07, 2021, 08:20:30 PM
Reply #2598

Toddacelli

NSNO Subscriber

I think Sarr does a fair bit of the defensive as well though, from what I've seen. Only seen about 3 games of him, but the first time I watched I was like "Who the fuck is this guy?" Trying to read his shirt. The next two games it was "Let's see if that Sarr is as good as I remember" and he didn't disappoint either time. Strong, fast, wins it back and then goes on rampaging runs. We must be due a discount form Watford by now eh?

Oof - just looked - still only 23 you know!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 08, 2021, 02:13:55 AM
Reply #2599

Toffee_4_Life

I think Sarr does a fair bit of the defensive as well though, from what I've seen. Only seen about 3 games of him, but the first time I watched I was like "Who the fuck is this guy?" Trying to read his shirt. The next two games it was "Let's see if that Sarr is as good as I remember" and he didn't disappoint either time. Strong, fast, wins it back and then goes on rampaging runs. We must be due a discount form Watford by now eh?

Oof - just looked - still only 23 you know!

Also linked with the Shite and a load of UCL clubs. Think he'll move in the summer regardless if Watford get promoted and we'd do very well if he was to come here.

Assuming Richarlison, Doucoure and Sarr never played together? Sounds like Watford should have been challenging for Europe, not getting relegated!

March 28, 2021, 09:30:38 PM
Reply #2600

Macca77

April 06, 2021, 02:39:34 PM
Reply #2601

ajax_andy

Behaved like a massive bell end last night and Ancelotti needs to stamp that shit out.

On the other hand he was our most dangerous player and looked bang up for it... Just a shame he couldn't convert any of his chances.

I think his performance last night encapsulated just why it's so frustrating to be an Everton performance - on another day it could have been such a different result

April 06, 2021, 10:58:46 PM
Reply #2602

Bluedylan

Pure dickhead behaviour. Whether he's our most valuable player or not, he needs to get his ego and his desperation for personal goals over team goals in check. James hasn't even got the ego to demand free-kicks, and his quality would almost justify it. Really fucked off with him last night

Score your chances from 5 yards out dickhead.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 06, 2021, 11:12:39 PM
Reply #2603

sam of the south

Pure dickhead behaviour. Whether he's our most valuable player or not, he needs to get his ego and his desperation for personal goals over team goals in check. James hasn't even got the ego to demand free-kicks, and his quality would almost justify it. Really fucked off with him last night

Score your chances from 5 yards out dickhead.

I do love him, but if he wants to go, I hope we get top dollar, and then get a LW in who actually wants to play in that position.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

April 06, 2021, 11:50:33 PM
Reply #2604

kerryblue boy

I love the guy but really sick of the rolling around all the time refs are not giving him free kicks sometimes because of the antics beforehand

April 07, 2021, 12:06:27 AM
Reply #2605

Waltzer

I do love him, but if he wants to go, I hope we get top dollar, and then get a LW in who actually wants to play in that position.
I thought he made it clear that at the end of the season this would be his last, but there was an interview with him the other day where he said he could achieve everything he wanted with us?

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

April 07, 2021, 12:29:14 AM
Reply #2606

Cozzie

Agree he needs to knock the shit he did last night on the head but still think he will comfortably be with us next season.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

April 07, 2021, 01:15:13 AM
Reply #2607

sam of the south

I thought he made it clear that at the end of the season this would be his last, but there was an interview with him the other day where he said he could achieve everything he wanted with us?

Sent from my CPH2025 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

Yeah, those two contrasting things are the size of it.
Henry David Thoreau

April 07, 2021, 01:17:59 AM
Reply #2608

bigdunc9

I can see both sides of this to be honest. If he wasn't on free kicks he shouldn't of taken it. But in the same breath I can see from his point of view he was determined to get a goal for us. He looked fired up. I'm sure there would have been words from the manager today.

April 07, 2021, 01:36:15 AM
Reply #2609

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He hasn't been at the races all season. Am really not arsed about him and have never really taken to him, which I'll probably regret, but it is what it is.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right.