June 14, 2021, 12:31:57 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403222 times)

April 17, 2021, 04:01:59 AM
Reply #2640

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Sell him to PSG and bring back Kean

This is a huge statement, since you didn't like Kean!
I came here to chew bubblegum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

April 17, 2021, 04:04:49 AM
Reply #2641

Cozzie

Hes had an iffy season.

One more season I reckon.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

April 17, 2021, 04:06:47 AM
Reply #2642

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
The one thing I will acknowledge in Richy's defense is that he's 1 of basically only 2 scoring options (usually), so the pressure he's likely putting on himself to score - especially with Dom out - must be f*cking up his program. His awful finishing cost us 4 pts this week IMO.

April 17, 2021, 04:11:32 AM
Reply #2643

ajax_andy

This is a huge statement, since you didn't like Kean!

Yeah I'm not really being serious, but this season for me has cast serious doubts over Richarlison for me.

April 17, 2021, 04:14:12 AM
Reply #2644

Cozzie

He wont get his move now.

Reckon people on here are getting ahead of themselves.

Not arguing he has had an awful season but that's largely down the standards he set himself in previous seasons, he will be fine I reckon.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

April 17, 2021, 04:16:24 AM
Reply #2645

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I'm not really being serious, but this season for me has cast serious doubts over Richarlison for me.

Nope. I'm taking it as a dead serious comment. ;D

April 17, 2021, 04:16:47 AM
Reply #2646

ajax_andy

Nope. I'm taking it as a dead serious comment. ;D

😂

April 17, 2021, 04:45:59 AM
Reply #2647

Bluedylan

I know we're all pissed off and emotional, but personally I'm allowing the lad a poor season and backing him to be better next year, especially if we have more quality players around him next year.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

April 17, 2021, 04:47:06 AM
Reply #2648

Macca77

Had a average few months, still brilliant and will come good again

April 17, 2021, 04:49:15 AM
Reply #2649

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I know he skied that rebound but other than that he was very good tonight?

James chance where he hit it directly at lloris was a bigger chance.

Great player, who pulls his tripe out every game and is involved in everything good going forward and back, and if his goals start going in as they have done in the past he's suddenly a 50m+ player.

Not the problem.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 17, 2021, 04:52:02 AM
Reply #2650

Dr. Sponge

I'm gonna put it out there and say I dont think he's as good as we thought he was.

He works hard, hes big, he's strong. But he's very wasteful.

April 17, 2021, 04:54:03 AM
Reply #2651

sam of the south

His movement and effort was great, just off with his finishing.

Frustrating, for sure, but hes one of the main reasons we are able to make chances in the first place.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

April 17, 2021, 04:55:15 AM
Reply #2652

ajax_andy

I know he skied that rebound but other than that he was very good tonight?

James chance where he hit it directly at lloris was a bigger chance.

Great player, who pulls his tripe out every game and is involved in everything good going forward and back, and if his goals start going in as they have done in the past he's suddenly a 50m+ player.

Not the problem.

No the James chance was far harder, no idea how anyone could argue otherwise.

But yeah I think he'll be fine next season, for whatever reason this one has got away from him.  Still in games like tonight you need your big players to have big moments, and sadly he missed his.

April 17, 2021, 05:04:22 AM
Reply #2653

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
I lost track of his poor touches, passes to no one, and insistence on dribbling into 3 players so he could get another missed shot off.

But at least he offers so much more than goals.

April 17, 2021, 05:13:48 AM
Reply #2654

Cereal Killer

I know we're all pissed off and emotional, but personally I'm allowing the lad a poor season and backing him to be better next year, especially if we have more quality players around him next year.

I think the pissed off side comes from the fact he thinks he should be somewhere better than us, and clearly this season hes been a bit shit