June 14, 2021, 01:32:08 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403480 times)

April 07, 2021, 03:00:25 AM
Reply #15

Omar

He hasn't been at the races all season. Am really not arsed about him and have never really taken to him, which I'll probably regret, but it is what it is.

Madness, by far our best and most important player. The comments in this thread are mental.
You come at the king, you best not miss.

April 07, 2021, 04:26:14 AM
Reply #16

Omar

Yeah, he is massive for us, as even when heís misfiring he puts in an enormous shift, but if he wants to go who could blame him. He plays in a side that create no chances unless James plays, and we are possibly going to fail to qualify for Europe once again.

Oh I canít argue that at all

April 07, 2021, 04:41:45 PM
Reply #17

Omar

The only thing id be fearful of is yeah like you said, how we replace them. and it just adds to the list along with the midfield that needs a remodel, the wobbly back line, the lack of succession at right back, the Darth of natural wingers at left or right, no back up CF and the busted flush between the sticks!

So, the whole squad like? 🤣

May 10, 2021, 12:34:24 AM
Reply #18

Omar

Played well for long parts of that game, put in lots of effort...but he's just so miserable/frustrated right now. It's a shame to see.

I think he just didn't want to come out, rather he feel that way personally.

June 04, 2021, 09:52:26 AM
Reply #19

Omar

Would he want to follow carlo? I know there was that photo, but generally he looked dejected, mega pissed off at being substituted and in general had a season to forget under carlo. Not to mention carlo saying he needs to work harder.

Of all the complaints about Richy, "needs to work harder" is fuckng bonkers to me.