June 14, 2021, 12:42:52 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403294 times)

WilloBOI and 56 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 25, 2018, 08:39:14 PM
Read 403294 times

arteta4spain

I don't get this "if he proves his worth we can sell him for this muchĒ why do we need to sell? If he's playing to his potential or even playing beyond what we're expecting then we need to keep him. Sick of the thinking that we have to sell players once they have a good season. Too much chopping and changing if we do that. If we don't win things then fine I get that and the player/s might want to leave. I just don't see the need to justify the price we've paid for a player by saying we can make a profit.
I get that we should be financially prudent but still it has a negative defeatist attitude to me.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 08:40:19 PM by arteta4spain »

July 31, 2018, 06:44:35 PM
Reply #1

arteta4spain

Interesting to see him saying today that he can play as a number 9.

"I can play as a number nine or a winger on either side,Ē he said. "I can play in whichever position the manager asks. I want to be in the team and help the team and be good on the field.

"Since I was a child I wanted to help the defence. I do not want to just play in attack. In football today, you have to play defensively and offensively Ė in the Premier League especially.

"I will put everything I have on the field to try to help Everton win.

"The club expect a lot from me. I will do my best to be the best player I can be and help Everton in any way I can. I just want to play to the best of my ability.Ē
I fucking love him, thatís what you want from your attacking players. Heís willing to play across the front three and understands that he needs to help defensively. Can he have a word with Mirallas then, if he had an ounce of this kids attitude heíd be a great player.
Think Richarlison will fit in quite nicely here and I think the fans will love him. :-)

August 13, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
Reply #2

arteta4spain

https://twitter.com/_flunaticos_/status/1028693713172746241
Was just about to post this. I fucking love him. The good thing is, if he fulfils his potential we donít even have to worry about him leaving if we improve with him. Despite the result yesterday Iím the most optimistic Iíve been in a long while.

January 02, 2021, 02:30:40 AM
Reply #3

arteta4spain

Whole team looked flat today so that hasn't helped him. But again if he wants his dream move then when the teams playing shit he needs to drag them up. He shouldn't have to but it would highlight how good he is. He's his own worst enemy.

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums

March 03, 2021, 05:47:26 AM
Reply #4

arteta4spain