June 14, 2021, 12:10:21 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403131 times)

NickNack and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 25, 2018, 07:30:49 PM
Read 403131 times

Robioto

Kane & Lukaku

They are centre forwards not wingers. You may have missed the point of @GLewis 's post.

August 24, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
Reply #1

Robioto

Some of the comments below that article are staggering:

'Well he has took a step back because the mighty horns are above Everton with loads of money in the pocket.'

'I hope he does well but not for Everton....his ambition must surely be a big club.'

'I honestly don't think he'd make our first eleven at present.'

' I hope he has a fantastic career and goes on to bigger and better things with a really big club (Neverton will never be a really big club).'

'He does realise that his playing for Everton doesnt he, not Man City or Chelsea or any of the other numerous teams that are better than Everton?'

At least Malcolm Poskett has his head screwed on:

'Good player, with a good attitude.
Silva utilises him in the right way, and gets the best out of him.
He is going to be a star of the PL going forward, and 40m will seem like a bargain for a 21 year old with his talent.'

This is my favourite:

"Scores 3 scrappy goals the then thinks hes one of the best in the prem, nice one."

First one fair enough, but the awesome 2nd against Wolves and the header. Nope.

August 25, 2018, 06:26:01 PM
Reply #2

Robioto

Watford have an Everton thread!! Only read the first post but he really doesnít like us.

http://wfcforums.com/index.php?threads/everton-watch.54856/

Funny read that.

Find it a bit sad that a fellow Evertonian felt the need to join another teams forum to defend us...

January 30, 2020, 02:43:29 AM
Reply #3

Robioto

Is this confirmed bullshit then? Have Everton or Barcelona actually said anything yet?

July 29, 2020, 12:32:14 AM
Reply #4

Robioto

Heís just verbalised the position of 99.99% of players anywhere.

Exactly

August 07, 2020, 11:16:28 PM
Reply #5

Robioto

Seeing this thread bumped, i feared we had accepted a bid for him!

Yeah, I brick it every time this thread appears!

October 11, 2020, 10:46:30 PM
Reply #6

Robioto

Nice to see his comments about DCL, as I always worry that his nose might be out of joint a little due to all the attention Domís receiving. Not surprised that Kevin Phillips is a nob. He, like Kevin Nolan, always looked like one of those smelly kids that refused to take their kit off at the end games, then wore them as pjís all week before wearing the same unwashed, humming gear at the next match.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/everton-fc-news/everton-kevin-phillips-slams-richarlisons-comments-on-dominic-calvert-lewin/

Talk about taking it out of context...

Wasn't Richarlison just referring to his ariel ability and leap when comparing to Ronaldo?

March 05, 2021, 04:23:47 AM
Reply #7

Robioto

6 in last 6

4 in last 4 in the league

He's back and he's brilliant.