June 14, 2021, 12:25:10 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 403195 times)

penguinofdoom1878 and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 02, 2021, 04:26:31 AM
Reply #45

Cozzie

Been horrible this season, hasn't got going at all.

Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

May 07, 2021, 02:52:38 PM
Reply #46

Cozzie

Had a poor season hasn't he?

I think he has also sulked a lot more than previous seasons and the whole stealing the free kick off others left a bad impression with most.

I do believe this whole entire season has to be written off though as madness which includes individually analysing a players performance also.

Think he will be sound and back to his best next season, he does need it drilled into him about his poor decision making, such as not slipping in Sig against Villa was criminal.

People say he is moping a lot this season but to me he has always looked like a big sulky bastard, I think he sets his own standards for himself very high and that to me is just pure disappointment when things don't come off, it shows his passion which is a good thing.

When it comes to the whole argument of selling him I would sell any player as long as the deal is right. Players leaving for bigger clubs is part and parcel of the game now, always has been in a way, even the very top clubs still lose their best players.

Not sure after this season he will fetch as high a price like but rather see if we can keep moulding his game for now, deffo has the potential to be rubbing shoulders with the very best in a few years time.
Everybody is a Genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, It will live its whole life believing that it is Stupid.

May 07, 2021, 10:29:19 PM
Reply #47

Cozzie

Personally think, or kinda hoping he will be back to his very best next season, as will a lot of players/teams when fans are back.

May 10, 2021, 02:31:02 PM
Reply #48

Cozzie

He is having a poor season, it happens.

He is sound.

May 20, 2021, 02:49:31 PM
Reply #49

Cozzie

Thrives off the fans doesn't he?

Be back to his best next season I reckon.

June 01, 2021, 10:15:52 PM
Reply #50

Cozzie

Carlo, Rich and Digne all off then?

Thank god we are getting Howe and he will extend Josh Kings stay here.

June 05, 2021, 02:50:42 PM
Reply #51

Cozzie

Like to give hin atleast one more season under a new manager before selling.

Just price him out of a move.

June 05, 2021, 05:25:12 PM
Reply #52

Cozzie

Then watch him sulk the whole season, that kind of player.

Nah. Watch him rediscover his form and thrive under our new boss.

June 06, 2021, 03:59:42 PM
Reply #53

Cozzie

If he isn't going to kick up a fuss and demand a move, he absolutely has to stay.

We can't go selling our best player for a fee we're barely going to be able to replace him for.

I know he has better players around him for Brazil but watch this and tell me he wouldn't be great with other players around him capable of getting him the ball, and dare I say it, occasionally cross the half way line into the opposition half.

https://twitter.com/iskaholic/status/1401245586569973762?

To get the very best of him though we also need a manager whos ethos is to attack and get us on the front foot.

I'm backing him to find his form and smash it again next season.

Just ask for a fucking ridiculous price if there is interest.

June 08, 2021, 06:30:16 PM
Reply #54

Cozzie

Ocampos will be amazing but will cost quite a bit.

June 08, 2021, 07:45:38 PM
Reply #55

Cozzie

Sarrs Cieling is really high but he hasn't exactly pulled up any trees in the championship this season.