June 14, 2021, 01:12:17 PM

Author Topic: Wolves v Everton  (Read 33672 times)

August 12, 2018, 03:24:32 AM
Reply #45

eyesalwaysblue

To use one his most favourite words - we are so much BETTER without him.
The pundits hate us more or less on block, they'll be chocking if we have a good season.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

August 12, 2018, 03:29:21 AM
Reply #46

eyesalwaysblue

I am a big Pickford fan but he was rusty today. Distribution was poor and that little step to the right for the free kick wasnít great. Can only get better from here though
5 yards further back were it should have been and he wouldn't have had any problem with it.

August 12, 2018, 03:34:38 AM
Reply #47

eyesalwaysblue

Yes they will.

Donít worry, if we start doing well they will be trying to unsettle our players with constant transfer speculation, and rumours of Silva moving on, itís what they always do.
They were so happy at wolves goals today and they don't even try to hide it, and BT are nowhere near as bad as Sly

August 12, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
Reply #48

eyesalwaysblue

Just been on a wolves forum, what a let down...the fairest most unbiased assessment of a game iv'e ever seen on a fans forum, not like us biased bastards at all, just goes to show you can't judge people because they wear chicken vomit coloured shirts...

August 12, 2018, 04:21:47 AM
Reply #49

eyesalwaysblue

Oh yeah, what were they saying?
We were a good team and we did well with 10 etc, a decent bunch to be fair.
http://www.wolvesforum.co.uk/showthread.php?34368-Wolves-2-2-Everton-Verdict-Thread

August 12, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
Reply #50

eyesalwaysblue

To be fair though, you do seem to hate everyone
To be fair though that's an pile of shite, to say Walcott's very talented, but sometimes goes missing is a thing that's been said many times throughout his career is not hate, it just might be a different opinion than you hold, but that's life.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:40:51 AM by eyesalwaysblue »

August 12, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
Reply #51

eyesalwaysblue

media will follow the money, they just don't give a fuck about us, which i'm fine about, it will all be so much sweeter when we win the league in a few years
When we lift a trophy next there could be tele pundit suicides, anything iv'e seen in papers though has been  positive lately..

August 12, 2018, 01:54:06 PM
Reply #52

eyesalwaysblue

Good to be looking forward to the next game

August 12, 2018, 03:55:56 PM
Reply #53

eyesalwaysblue

Just seen the first wolves goal on motd - although the foul is up for debate the fact that it happens on a fucking turf line and then gets moved at least 5 or 6 yards forward is a shocking decision!

What a cunt
The top sides always stand on a free kick to delay it or argue the position same with throwings, buys time when under pressure, trouble is it's annoying as fuck but it works and we could have done with us doing that kind of thing yesterday, although it might go against the grain a bit we could have got the 3 points and pissed some pundits and the ref off..

August 12, 2018, 10:28:47 PM
Reply #54

eyesalwaysblue

...................Rooney did a bit of that for us last season
He learned from the master, would prefer it if the officials had it sorted but they don't so we have to get wiser, which i think we will.