Matchday Archives > Matchday Threads 2018-19

Newcastle v Everton. 3.00.pm. Saturday 9th March.

(1/113) > >>

pjk:
Four points from the last 2 games has seen a slight upturn in form. We looked much more organised on Sunday. Newcastle are playing decent football atm and are going to be difficult to beat. We need a team performance, similar to Sunday when we played the champions elect. ;) This could go either way. It just depends on what Everton turns up if we're going to get anything out the game. I don't know if we've turned the corner, yet. At our best, I think we will beat these. :)

Gash:
Was going to go to this but a couple of the lads who come to the game with me got a free day's hospitality at Queen of the South. What a choice, couple of pints in the Beehive, then up Newgate St on the way to the ground or a pie and bovril at Palmerston and a photo with Stephen Dobbie.  :hmph: 

Dr. Sponge:
Same attitude, different lineup. Gomes & Richarlison in for Schneiderlin & Walcott would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluenuck:

--- Quote from: Dr. Sponge on March 06, 2019, 05:56:27 AM ---Same attitude, different lineup. Gomes & Richarlison in for Schneiderlin & Walcott would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

I think stick with schneiderlin. Hes looked good.

Bluedylan:
Fancy us in this one, if we set up to hurt them on the break. I think they'll be buoyed and a bit more on the front foot than they have in the past, and that should give us opportunities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

It appears that you have not registered with NSNO | Everton Forum. To register, please click here...
Go to full version